Cockblocker

No anal please

Image
The sun was arising, awaking grumpheads from their slumber & glitzy bubbly chicks you know, the overly perky chicks waking up from their beauty sleep that you want to punch in the face.

The alarm clock went off, blaring Robbery by Nappy Headz, sending Kiresten flying off the bed like a spooked kitty cat.

"Ugh," she shuddered, gripping her ancient crumbling teal paint dresser and rubbed the presents out of her eyes that the sandman left.

"Kiresten!" Dylan Moccoz bellowed, plundering into Kiresten's room, looking like a sex goddess just rolled out of bed.

Oh . . . . she did.

"I got waffles, come on bitch!" she ran out of the room, doing the slip-n-slide multiple times, occasionally hearing a CRASH followed by a cross between a shriek and a giggle.

"Shit!" Kiresten grabbed a pair of Nike short shorts and her ex boyfriend's oversize Ed Hardy bedazzled shirt and ran to the kitchen.

When it was Waffle Day, usually Bryce, Nathan and Audrianna is over, fighting like black girls for the godly glorious waffles that Dylan Treyvendatte Moccoz has created from her own, bare cleanly hands.

"Mmmm," Kiresten violently snatched a couple of raspberry infused chocolate chip waffles and munched on them, with her mouth full, "NOM NOM NOM!" she spoke in disappointed Bryce's face before he pushed her away, laughing at her appalled, goofy expression while eating the waffles.

"Hey, Kiresten, do you have a mirror in your pants?" Bryce grinned, his three dimples prodding his cheeks.

"Hey Bryce, have you met Lefty and Righty?" Kiresten asked, clenching her fists

"No Kiresten, you're not going to beat his bitchass, put them away." Dylan pushed Kiresten away from Bryce and sat her down at the table.

"What are you looking at?" Kiresten sneered at Bryce, noticing he has been staring at her body for the past 5 minutes.

"Damn girll..." Bryce said with wide eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, Bryce!" Nathan punched him in the shoulder, shoving a muffin in his face.

"Naaaaahahahah," Kiersten proceeded to do the Dougie, throwing the middle fingers up in the air.

Audrianna piped up, coming back from sunbathing outside on the back porch,
"Kiresten, are you wearing Thomas's shirt?"

"Uh yea," Kiresten reddened, and ignored the guys' hootings that just began.

Bryce ran a hand though his shaggy brunette hair and asked "Didn't you dump his ass?"

"Like five months ago?" Nathan added, grinning, his laugh lines showing up that made him insanely hot to girls everywhere.

Kiresten looked from Dylan, to Audrianna, to Nathan and to Bryce, and made a run for it but Dylan grabbed her arm, using her Death Grip.

Kiresten sneezed in her face and she winced, making a disgusted face.

"Okay, SACRED BURNING AT THE APPOINTED SECRET PLACE TONIGHT AT SEVEN," Nathan bellowed, kicking Kiresten's ass, then Dylan's ass, and hit Bryce on the head for staring at their asses while they previously had their little tug of war going on.

"What, fuck," Kiresten protested, "I like this shirt, goddamn it! He never asked for it back, so I get to keep it....it's bedazzled, come on, you know I have a love for bedazzled items!"

Audrianna shook her jet black waves of hair, narrowed her emerald cat eyes and sneered "If you dumped him, you should either give that shirt back to him or burn it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Treyvendatte (Trey-Von-Et-Ay)