Cockblocker

Hey there, Mama

Image
This is precisely two hours before the anointed scheduled sacred burn meeting will take place in Kiresten and Dylan's vast paradise contained backyard.

You will now hear the constant whining of Kiresten and her love for bedazzled items.

"Everybody, take it off!"
Kiresten bellowed in the jeep and reddened as she realized what she just said.

Everyone silenced and Bryce- being the manwhore he is, proceeded to take his shirt off and reveal a hunkstastic bod he has sculpted from countless hours at 24hr Fitness center.

"I meant knock it off," Kiresten grumbled as she made a sharp right to Lord knows where we're going.

"Are you sure?" Bryce snickered when he smoothed his shirt down on his abs, disappointed he doesn't get to show off his "prized procession".

Dylan made a gagging noise, making a hand gesture of choking her self at Bryce, who only grinned back those pearly white teeth.

"Do we have to? Isn't rhinestones a fire hazard?" Kiresten begged, her plead showing in her bright vivacious, green/blue tye dye effect eyes.

"NO!" everyone snapped, prompting Audrianna to crank the radio up, blasting "You're A Jerk" by New Boyz.

"..Can I pick the rhinestones off?" Kiresten tried again, letting go of the wheel, turned around and clasped her hands into a heartbreaking, pathetic way.

"Motherfucker, put your goddamn eyes on the Mcfucking road and DRIVE, YOU HOE!" Audrianna screamed, lifting her leg and slamming her foot onto the brake, prompting a squeal of terror from Kiresten, a groan from Nathan and a straight face from Dylan like she's been zoning out of Kiresten's I want to keep my bedazzled shirt whinefest she had going on.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, BITCH!" Someone flicked the Jeep off while speeding across them, with a very angry look on his face.

"Aw hell no, get the grenade," Dylan demanded, snapping out of her trance.

Already in beast mode, Nathan handed her a pink balloon filled with condiments such as Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise & a touch of Tabasco sauce.

Kiresten steered the Jeep, which may I say it's topless...towards the sad little fucker who entirely totally deserves this and slowed to 34mile so Dylan could get the dude's location, how fast he's going and determined the perfect aim at his driver's side window.

"What bitch?" He yelled, rolling down his window, unaware of what's about to happen.

BAM! Dylan has launched her grenade.

The guy's face went from amused to pissed as hell.

He halted the car to a screech.

He wiped the shit off of his face.

"Hey Mr. Piece of Shit, next time you wave your middle finger to bitches, you better watch yo ass! Byeeeee!" Dylan giggled and rolled the window up, the car erupting of laughter about what just happened.

"Go go go!" Audrianna giggled, whipping Kiresten back to reality from awe of what just happened.

Kiresten slammed the jeep and sped off, causing the gang erupting into a misfit of giggles.

"Dyl, you're so fuckin' badass," Nathan laughed, slapping his knee like a hillbilly.

"That's what I do, baby!" she shrugged, of pride.