Cockblocker

I Want Fairy Cupcakes Now

Image
Audrianna disappeared.
So has Bryce.

Bitch-ass Queen + Manwhore = What The Hell Do We Have On Our Hands?

Good God, I hope they don't breed...imagine their spawn.
Wait, you really don't want to imagine that....
it's a terrible sight to hath upon you and indeed do not imagine the cruel vicious image.

Kiresten flipped the double lock on the backdoor so Dylan and Nathan were forced to camp out in the backyard.

No, they have not burned the ex boyfriend Thomas's bedazzled Ed Hardy Teeshirt, the Sacred Burning must be completed, WITH KIRESTEN.

I'm very suspicious on where Audrianna and Bryce has went but who wants to know what the heck of a baloney they're doing?

Whatever they're doing is....must be concealed away from us as the sight of it could be extremely life changing.

A sweet smell
has lingered out the bay window, prompting a ruffly chestnut haired bedhead sit up in the hammock, trying not to disturb Dylan from her slumber, which I may add she is probably the most cutest thing on earth beside puppies and unicorns shitting glittery Hershey kisses right now.

Nathan sniffed the air like a guard dog, and he crept out of the hammock, his black Nike baggy basketball nigger shorts lingering down, exposing a silver of Penguin boxers.

Dylan stirred, aware of the sudden density movement in the hammock and she sat up, rubbing her eyes for clarity.

Her emery green eyes flew open, but she fell backwards and lumbered into worthy Godly make your life complete R.E.M beauty sleep.

Nathan cocked an eyebrow at the sight he just saw and shrugged it off, walking towards the bay window, in hunt of the sweet smell search.

His stomach rumbled loudly.

A bird flew out of a palm tree and angrily cawed at him..
Get off your period, stupid ass bird!

"Kiwi?" He called out, peering into the open bay window and crept inside, sitting on the tribal printed cushions in the sun room, where all sunlight shone in like a good ol' glorious morning.

He plopped down and stared at the white tiles splattered with multicolored glitter, and he grinned to his self, remembering Kiresten's obsession of reflective items.

He swooped a finger down and pressed it against a small ant hill pile of white glitter.
Lifting the finger, he watched as the flecks floated down like snow.

I wonder what's he's thinking about..

"They think we're
all the same.." murmured Bryce, running a hand though Audrianna's pitch black now curly locks and nestled his chin onto her shoulder.

"And always" Audrianna hoarsely whispered, pausing for a moment and fiddled with her blazing rose ring before finishing what she said "we're to blame."

"You okay?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed out of worry and his heart nearly skipped a beat when Audrianna leaned in closer.

"Nothing's wrong." She breathed, resisting the urge to push him off the park bench and it'd be hardcore sexing time!

He twirled a lock of her hair, and moved his hand downwards the small nape of her back.

He seemed to pause, like he didn't know what to do or what he can't do.

Just kiss her, damn it!

You know you wanna...

Audrianna rolled her eyes and laughed "Goddamn you're slow."
Getting onto his lap, she latched her arms around his neck and left a lingering kiss on his cheek.

Why you tease, you!
Bryce cupped her face in his hands and kissed her, from her cheek to her neck, careful not to leave a hickey, feeling Audrianna tense up, he pretty much knows what's he doing.

And I wonder how he did know that.

Oh lala.

She eagerly pressed her body against her, going for his lips, but he turned and she missed, landing a kiss onto his cheek.

She tried again, but he still turned his head.

Frustrated, she stared at his lips.
He stared back at her.

She lunged in, knocking him off the bench and finally kissed his lips, sending Bryce into a state of shock as he laid there, letting Audrianna do all the action for a moment.

Things are about to heat up . . .

"Ayeeeeaah!"
Kiresten yelped, as she waltzed into the sun room, startled to see Nathan laying upside down on the bay window couch, staring into abyss.

"Oh!" he yelled, maybe a little bit too loud for the world to hear, if you know what I'm talking about.

"...Ayeeeah I-I made fairy c-cupcakes," Kiresten stammered, as Nathan stood up embracing Kiresten into a bear hug like he just found his long lost bear, Honey.

"I want some, bitch!" He snickered, clearly loving how he caught Kiresten off guard when she was boogie dancing her way into the sun room.

Kiresten gathered her messy hair into a low slung bun and grabbed Nathan by the hand to drag him into the kitchen for fairy cupcakes.

She picked one up, and pulled away when he tried to get the cupcake.
"Sit." She ordered.
He looked around for a place to sit.

Typical, Kiresten and Dylan don't do chairs, they do couches.
He hoisted his self up onto the counter, looking down to her like a obedient dog, with those hungry puppy dog eyes.

He grinned, like he knew what was coming his way.

Oh Lord did he not know what was coming his way.

Kiresten leapt into his lap, knocking Nathan off balance, knocking a can of sugar off the counter, spilling sugar all around.

"How did I know you were going to do that?" He laughed, throwing his head back as Kiresten wrapped her arms around him, careful enough not to get the sparkly pink icing onto him.

He had a weird smile on.

"Open!" She laughed, rolling her eyes.

"AHHHHHH." He opened wide, and Kiresten jammed the cupcake into his mouth, giggling as she wiped pink icing on his nose.

She leaned in, stuck her tongue out and...
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at writing romantics, so I'm sorry if it's too aggressive, not mushy enough or too mushy.

Oh and over 140 readers?
I love you.