Cockblocker

I Can't Believe

Image
She leaned in,
stuck out her tongue and she licked the glittery pink icing off his nose, prompting Nathan to blush and attempted to advert his attention to the pineapple sitting on the wooden table.

Her lips curled, she leaned in again and this time Nathan couldn't look away.

Her arms, still around his neck, and his arms still around her waist, he could feel her soft skin, so soft as a baby's bottom.

She smelled like strawberry shortcakes.

"I have more," She breathed into his neck, her body his only source of warmth, "Where that came from." She gazed into his eyes, they reminded her of lime and lemons, all smashed together.

"I wonder what you can do," He replied back, "But.."
His attention adverted from her face to the backdoor, now unlocked and just inviting Dylan to storm right in anytime.

"But, what?" She grabbed another cupcake, and used her pinky to scoop up the glittery pink icing and proceeded to lick it off.

"Kiresten, I don't think this is a good idea." He murmured, looking away, like he had better distractions than Kiresten.

She hopped off, smoothed her white v-neck burnout tee and walked away without a word.

"Damn." He clenched his fists and punched the air out of anger.

So afraid for commitment, he's willing to destroy chances with he has with this girl and this girl doesn't give out second chances, you have to earn it.

He grabbed a cupcake from the counter and sat there.

I hope you know what you just did there, Nathan, that's a girl who walks away from everything that bores her..she doesn't ever turn back to them.

You broke her heart.

And guess whose's going have to pick up the pieces for her?

A sob
escaped her lungs, as she shut her door quietly, and crawled into bed, in the fetal position minus the thumb sucking.

Her blonde wavy hair poked out from under the comforters and the comforter didn't do much comforting, as you could see the monkey clad comforter quiver like an earthquake.

"Wait," she suddenly sat up on the bed, looking very, very confused. "Why the hell am I crying over some stupid boy?"

Yeah, Kiresten, what the hell you crying over some extremely drop dead hot guy?

Wiping her wet cheeks dry, she leaned over to her dresser and punched the PLAY button, blasting Y'all Want A Single by Korn, filling the room with heavy guitar playing and the beautiful screaming the poetic lyrics.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, I cannot bring my self to write more than this.
It's the best I can do right now, considering the shit I have on my plate right now and I just decided to write this real quick, sorry if it moves too fast or something, please let me know instead of reporting it.