Cockblocker

You Met Me

Image
An entry in Kiresten's diary.
And you got screwed over.
I always ruin every Mcfucking chance I have at love, to be the next Romeo and Juliet.
Minus the suicide, of course, no love can be that powerful, screw William Shakespeare, he doesn't know what love is.
It's like the automatic response to say NO whenever a guy asks me out and the worst part is I never take chances on guys, because I'm so fucking scared of getting screwed over in the end.
But for every guy that gets involved with me has gotten screwed over by ME.

I've hurt them, with a little simple two lettered word, N-O, and I never gave them a chance at all. The truth is, I only had three boyfriends. But the thing is, they never asked me out, we just sorta happened.

Yes, I gotten a lil bit of action in my pants but really?

Never a REAL boyfriend, never a date, never a hug from behind I can call mine.
I shouldn't judge, but I can't help it. I always judge and it's a part of my nature to do so.
Now you just screwed me over.

And this time, the tables has turned. You, Nathan, have rejected me. I want you so much, but there's a invisible wall between you and I, and you're the one keeping it up, I seriously wonder why.

I want you.
Please, I want it all.

When will you ever give me a chance?

Or, when will you give your self a chance?

Put the wall down, it's keeping me away from you.

I have never felt this way about a boy and I tried to get a taste of you, you're like fucking ecstasy but you won't give me it.

I need you in my veins, I barely get a whiff, and I get hooked.

I must sound absurd, to be so determined into winning you over, please just feed my addiction, you know it in your balls that I need you.

I won't ever move on.
Why the hell is my tears splattering the page?
Ugh fuck this I'm getting another cupcake and shove one down his throat
-kiresten

The birds tweeted,
filling the air with annoyance, the cool breeze ruffled the trees and strewn moonlight stone through, creating a haze that could trick you into thinking you're on LSD and you're going to write a masterpiece like Lewis Carroll did while he was on God knows what.

"We're still here," Audrianna smirked, running her hand though Bryce's lush brunette head of hair, feeling him cringe from the ruffling of his hair.

"Well, this was fun." He grinned, getting up, gathering his clothes and waved at half naked Audrianna, promptly walking away, putting his grey shirt back on, concealing his sex packs, oh God, SHOOT ME NOW.

"Wait, what?" Audrianna chuckled, attempting to get up but fell back onto the grass.
"Thanks for the time, I sure did love it." He rephrased, grinning like a happy dog.

Audrianna's tan skin darkened, that's right darkened, not reddened and she clenched her fists, watch out Bryce, you don't know what you're doing right now...she clenching her fists, that is extremely bad, bad, bad!

Don't you know after three years of knowing this psychotic bitch, you'd know her telltale signs of her being a pissy cougar?

"Oh yeah, you're welcome, I'm so happy to give you my goddamn V-Card which was obviously an mistake you made because now you took my v-car" She shot back but interrupted by Bryce's oh so shocked face that stuttered out the slurred stammerings.

"VIIIIIIRRRGIN!?" He girlishly shrieked, his mouth hung agape.

She narrowed her eyes and got up, putting her black fishnet long sleeve shirt back on, concealing the blood red bra from Bryce's view.

Bryce....if I could advice you, get the hell away from her.

"Well...it's not a big deal.." She paused, turning around but to be soon grabbed by Bryce.

Bad idea, Bryce, she's just bullshitting you!
Get. Away. Now. Fer. Real.

"Hey."
someone knocked on the door, and Kiresten automatically rolled out of bed, mumbling curse words under her breath. The door opened and along came in Dylan.
"Kirestennn!" She nudged the coiled cocoon that is now rapidly cursing in a British accent. "Get the fuck up, we're going to a concert."

Kiresten dizzily sprang up like a bouncy ball and murmured quietly "Who we going to see?"
"Skyscrapers, so get dressed into sexy attire, we got backstage passes!" She rummaged through Kiresten's cluttered closet, pulling out a off white slouchy dress and a grey sequined bandeau along with black ribbon heels.

"Ooh sexy attire!" Kiresten cheerily slipped off her tee, along with her shorts, revealing black boy-shorts and a ice cream printed bra. Jamming the dress over her head, she asked "Are they hot?" I think she can see Dylan rolling her eyes and replying "Yessssssss, we wouldn't be going if they weren't hot!"

"Of course," she giggled, latching her heels on and checking her self out in the full view mermaid mirror. She swiped on a nude lipstick and touched up her smokey eyes, kissing the mirror leaving along a nude kissie mark.

"Wait, is the boys coming?" She adamantly asked, her hand ready to bitch slap an innocent girl, named Dylan. "Uhm, yeah, why?" Dylan cocked an eyebrow, twirling around in a hot pink zipper tank dress. "Oh, okay." Kiresten stared at her bloody red nails and ran a hand through her wavy blonde hair.

"Uh oh, what happened?" Dylan sat down on her bed, her anchor earrings swishing about.
Kiresten sighed and sulked around the room, remembering she needs to take her meds for her bipolar disorder.

Jumping over a pile of jars of glitters, yes, she is extremely obsessed with bedazzled items, she walked to her dresser, and shook a glass of pills, popping one in her mouth with Dylan awaiting for her reply.

"So, I came onto Nate and he rejected me." She muttered, looking at the wall, pretending to shoot at Bob Marley's face.

"Ouch." Dylan sympathetically cooed and waltzed over to bear hug her like hell.

Looks like she knows how it's like to be rejected also.

Or is it an act?
♠ ♠ ♠
short sucky chapter, expect next chapter to be good as hell yo