A Beast in Repose

This Isn't Over Yet

Frank's POV

"Who told you this was over?" a voice stopped me from getting my pants. Gerard was smiling like a satisfied kid, his hazel eyes looking straight at me and his hands stopping all my actions.

"This isn't over yet baby..." he slapped me again burning my skin, showing me that he was still mad for everything and that his little brother appearance wasn't gonna stop him from what he started.

"My dirty and sweet slut..." he whispered touching my bare chest with his soft fingers, making me shiver. I felt so bad... so guilty... so....

"Holy fuck!" A moan escaped from my lips when Gee's tongue licked one my nipples. His teeth biting, his lips sucking hard, his eyes killing me with just one look. I was in heaven and in hell at the same time.

I closed my eyes feeling Gerard's hand on my thighs and his crotch against my leg. Even if he's drunk, even if he's high, even if he's totally fucked up he's still my Gerard.
Besides, this is all my fucking fault. He wouldn't be like this if... if I hadn't cheated on him.... If I hadn't cheated on him with his own brother!

"Gee..." I whispered feeling his whole body over me. "Gee?" It was like a dead weight, like a corpse.
I opened my eyes to found Gerard sleeping with his mouth open still on my chest.
He fainted. He fucking fainted!

I sighed getting up carefully, I didn't wanna wake him. Not now, not ever. I felt like shit.
All the arousal left my body and nothing besides guilt was on my feelings.
I didn't feel like having sex anymore, I didn't feel like fucking with Gerard nonsense less. I felt like throwing up everything I had on my stomach on that same instant.

Dressing up as quickly as I could I ran from that room leaving Gerard face up on the bed, snoring like he used to do every time he got drunk.
My quick steps leaded me to the hotel room I shared that night with Mikey. I didn't wanna come in, I was pretty sure Mikey was embarrassed enough and he didn't wanna see anyone. But all my freakin' stuff were there, and I needed to change my clothes.

I felt dirty, used and disgusting but I knocked on the door anyways.
Mikey opened the door a second after I touched it, he looked pale and his cheeks were wet. I could notice he has being crying since he left the room running.
He looked at me with a blank expression on his face and didn't say a word.

"Hey... I just..." I whispered feeling like a dumbass. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if I was supposed to comfort him or just ignore him.
He saw me having sex with his brother, and well... he fucking enjoyed, right?

"Hey." Mikey said and I barely heard him. He let me in and went straight to bed to sit down. His eyes looking at the TV like not caring what I was doing.

I grabbed some clothes of my bag besides my bed and changed right there, not caring if Mikey saw me naked or not.
I mean, c'mon, he saw my dick before and he saw me having sex with Gerard. It's not like I could feel embarrassed about it.

"Where's Gee?" Mikey finally asked while I was putting a shirt on. Tears treating to come out of his beautiful and childish eyes.

"On his room, sleeping. He..." I doubt of what I was about to say. Should I tell Mikey that Gee was totally drunk and high and that he passed out? Did Mikey notice that his brother was into drugs again? Did he notice Gee was drunk when he saw us having sex?

"He fainted?" A surprise gasp came out of my lips. "Yeah, I did notice Gerard was drunk." He told me looking pretty serious. I nodded in silence feeling the guilt eating my insides. I looked down to my shoes noticing that they were untie and I sat on the bed sighing.

Mikey stood up and walked around the room without saying anything, this was fucking awkward and my breathing was getting faster. I was nervous again.
Why was he doing that? It wasn't my fault, right?

He suddenly stopped in front of me, his eyes burning me with a mix of different feeling, it was something between hate and sadness.

"This is all your fault, you know?" he said before hugging me and start crying on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the lateness... I had a major block X_X
Anyways, I'll try to update soon.
I finally got the inspiration to keep going with this story.
Thanks to all my readers who waited, love you all <3

*Edit: In a sentence somewhere this chapter I wrote "passed away" talking about Gerard fainted. Anyways, I want to apologize 'cause I forgot passed away its like saying he's dead. English isn't my first language and sometimes I make stupid mistakes like that. Sorry again.