A Beast in Repose

What Are We Gonna Do Now?

Mikey's POV

My arms surrounded Frank's thin body burying my face on one of his shoulders.
I was crying like I never did before, blaming Frankie for everything, and blaming me for being the asshole I was... Gerard was back into alcohol and drugs and all because of me and his cheating boyfriend.

Frank hold me tight whispering things I couldn't really understand, his arms over my waist and warm breathe hitting one of my ears.

"It's not your fault Mikey..." I hear him say. "It's mine, I-I..." he stuttered like he used to do every time he was too nervous to talk.”Please d-don't cry any-anymore," he said caressing my hair with his fingers.

"W-What are w-we gonna... gonna do now?" I asked between sobs feeling his body tensed up when I got near. What was Frankie thinking right now? What was inside of his mind at this instant?

"I don't know..." he said.

I pressed my body a bit against his and I could feel his crotch getting hard again. Was he thinking something pervert about me? About us?
How can Frank be such a fucking slut in a moment like this?! His fucking boyfriend is back on drugs and he's having dirty thoughts about me?!

His breathing started getting faster and I could hear his heart beating pumping onto his chest, louder and harder every time. He was nervous, he was feeling shy, he wanted me and even in this moment, this crisis moment, he couldn't help it. Gerard was right when he called Frank a fucking whore.

"Frankie..." I whispered softly on his ear when I felt his hand grabbing me by the waist and throwing me onto my bed. His lips attached themselves in my neck and he started sucking lightly making me moan. How can I be so needed for human touch? I'm so desperate for someone to touch me the way I would love Gee did that I'm gonna let anyone do it? Even my best friend? My brother's boyfriend?

"Oh god..." escaped from my mouth when his hands traveled over my body trying to take my shirt off. Think about Gerard... It's Gerard touching you, it's Gerard's hands who are now brushing your nipples. It's Gerard's breathe in your ear that is telling you how hot you are, how much he wants to make you yours. A moan escaped again from my lips when that last thought passed trough my mind. "Gee..." I whispered and I regret it right away. I felt Frank's body freezing and his breath no longer on my neck.

His weight was no longer on top of me and the look on his eyes was killing me.

"What d-did you say?" he asked.

"Gee," I answered being honest. I couldn’t lie, why would I? I really didn't care about what Frankie could think about me right now. It was his fault Gerard was back on drugs, and it was his fault I couldn't have Gerard for my own.

"Why?" was all that he could say looking at me a bit hurt, I think.

"I love him," my eyes were no longer connected to his and my cheeks blushed. "I love him more than you do." I said and Frank went silence, his face was pale and no sight of emotion was in it.

"Y-You..." he whispered and without warning he connected his lips with mines, my eyes went wide open when I felt his hands touching me again roughly.”You want Gerard?" he asked me in a seductive way I have never heard him before.

He kissed me again, not letting me breathe holding me tightly under his strong and small body. How could he have so much strength under those thin arms?

"I'll be your Gerard..." he said again making me shudder. What a sexy voice Frank could have sometimes. "I'll be your Gerard, my sweet Mikey" he said again attaching his lips once more with me, making me feel like there was no tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like this new chapter. To be honest I'm really happy with it :3
You all know how happy comments make me, right? They're as good as Mikey and Frankie making out xD!

Love to all my readers and subscribers <3