A Beast in Repose

Am I a ***?

Frank's POV

Mikey cried for hours, and all I could do was holding him in my arms. I was shocked and I didn't dare to say anything.
He was still naked hugging me as hard as he could, making my shirt wet and whispering words to himself.
Words I couldn't catch, words I couldn't understand.

His eyes were red and puffy, and when he finally stopped crying he looked at me with the most childish look I've ever seen on him.

"Am I a-a whore Frankie?” Mikey whispered making me blush embarrassed.

"Why... What are you talking about?" His eyes avoided mine searching for something on the bed. Mark bites on his neck made me shiver. What the hell happened while I was gone?

"Look at me Mikey" I grabbed his face with one of my hands, making him look into my eyes. He was no longer crying, but once in a while a tear came down his pretty face. He looked like a hopeless child, like a kid who needed love, a kid who had no one.
But that was a lie, Mikey had me now. "What happened? Did... did Gerard do something to you?" he shut his eyes when I pronounced his name.

"No..." he whispered.

"Don't lie to me," without thinking I moved further catching his lips in a soft quickly kiss. "Tell me what happened."

"I can't," Mikey started looking for something on the bed again and when he finally seemed to find it his face turned a deep red.

Cum.
There it was, cum on the sheets.
And that definitely wasn't mine; I cleaned myself after we had sex.

"H-he came here after you left... he knows..." he started shacking, fear in his eyes, and a soft whimper escaped from his lips. ”He knows everything."

"What?"

"He knows what happened Frankie," I froze. Gerard knew? That's why he didn't even look at me after he got off the elevator? That's why he didn't turn when I called his name? He knew?!

"Fuck," was the only thing that escaped from my mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I said punching the bed under me.

"I'm sorry," Mikey whispered.

"It's not your fault, I'm the whore here Mikey, not you." I tried to smile but it didn't seem to work. I didn't know what to do now, and I was scared. I didn't know what Gerard was capable to do now what he knew I had sex with his baby brother. I never really cheated on him.
This was the first time I ever had sex with anybody else.
Cheating for me was kisses, hand jobs or blowjobs... But I never shared with anyone what I shared with Gerard.
Never 'till now.
Mikey was the first, and the worst part? I wasn't sorry.
I felt guilty, and incredible guilt inside of me that almost make me vomit.
But... Mikey... he was so different from Gee. He was so sweet.

"What's gonna happen now?" Mikey asked letting go of my embrace, looking for his underwear on the floor.

"I don't know," the ceiling seemed so interesting on that moment. "There's nothing we can do actually."

"I'm sorry,"

"Stop it. I am not fucking sorry, so stop it." Mikey stopped his actions looking me with wide eyes. Probably he thought that I was already regretting every single thing we did. "Why do you look so surprise?"

"I thought..." he sighed. ”nevermind"

When Mikey finally dressed up the silence between us was broke by a knocked on the door.
I stood up quickly seeing how Mikey's face turned from calm to scared.

"Who is it?" I asked before opening the door.

"Ray, open the door Frank."

Ray was standing there looking pretty serious. A disapproving look was shown in his eyes when he saw Mikey fastening up his belt.

"I just came to tell you we're leaving tomorrow at 5am. You better go to bed soon." Once again, Ray tried to figure out what was going on just by looking into my eyes.

Trying to not sound so nervous I stepped outside with Ray, leaving Mikey on the room. "Where's Gee?" I asked.

"With Bob and Brian, why? Did something happened between you guys?" He raised an eyebrow letting me know that he did notice Gerard's strange behavior.

"Nothing, I was just wondering..." I sighed. "I'm his boyfriend you know? I can ask about him even if nothing happened."

"I guess," Ray gave me a last look and he sighed deeply. "I just came to tell you that,"

"Why didn't you call me to my cell phone?" I asked curious.

"I left it on my room, anyways, g'night Frank." and with that Ray turned around and left, disappearing in his room.
"Night," I whispered to the now empty hallway.
He was suspecting about something.
It was weird, Ray kind of acted like the dad of all of us when we were on tour. He was always worried about us not fighting, or us being sad... He acted like a father so much, he even was intimidating. But hell, I couldn't just tell him what happened... this was way too serious to tell anyone. Besides, he was going to blame me and Mikey for everything.

"Frankie," the door opened. "Let's go to sleep, we can..." Mikey went silence all of a sudden looking at some random point in the hallway.

I turned around and fear came to me. Gerard...
Gerard looked at us just for a second before he opened the door of his room. A disgusted angry glance on his eyes made me shudder.
He hated me and Mikey so fucking much.
So much I got scared, what was Gerard capable of to take revenge on his own hands?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the loooong wait. Not only on this story, but in all my others.
You can all throw tomatoes at me right now *runs and hide*

I have a good excuse tho. My computer died two months ago and I lost all the new chapters I wrote at that time.
Sadly my computer is still dead (I'm using my dad's laptop from work), but I'll do all I can to update all my stories, or at least some of them.
I'm a truly sorry... Hopefully I'll update soon.

Love you all <3