A Beast in Repose

I Don't Regret It

Frank's POV

We walked outside the room at 4:50am. I wanted to hold his hand on our way out, but Mikey just gave me a weird look.

"Don't," Was all he said when I tried to take his hand. I didn't insist.

Everybody was already down on the hotel entrance waiting for us.
Gerard was already there.
He was wearing the same clothes of the day before, with sunglasses to hide his tired eyes.
He probably didn't sleep, and that's why he had a Starbucks coffee in one of his hands.
His hair was greasy and he looked paler than usual.

"Frank, sugar, we were waiting for you." Gerard said smiling and paralyzing me and Mikey.
He walked a few steps and grabbing me by the hand he kissed me on the lips.

"I-I..." I stuttered nervous not knowing how to react to that. He kissed me again and I felt Mikey's glance on us.

"C'mon babe," Gerard linked our fingers not letting me say or do anything. He leaded me to the tour bus smiling, pretending everything was okay.
I looked back trying to find Mikey's glance. His eyes were attached to the floor and some words escaped from his lips when Bob tried to start a conversation with him.
I couldn't hear a single thing.

"Are you listening Frankie?" Gerard asked me sitting next to me on the couch inside the bus.

"No, sorry." I don't know what kind of emotion my eyes were showing, but I was pretty sure it was disappointment and sadness. "What were you saying?"

"I asked you how much you love me," I looked at him in disbelief. Was he joking? How could he... Did he forgot?

"Gee, what are you...?" I whispered but his lips shut me up.

I was about to talk when Mikey walked into the bus with the rest of the band. Ray looked really weird, again, trying to analyze everything with only one look.
Bob seemed unaware of everything that was going on, and he went straight to his bunk claiming he was too tired to be up this early.

It was 6am when Ray decided to go to his bunk as well, leaving us and Mikey alone.

"You know," Gerard said all of a sudden. "I think I'll go lay down a bit."
Mikey let go a whimper when Gerard brushed his body with his and I could notice he was about to burst in tears.
"Are you coming Frank?" He asked me with a smile. I tried to look for Mikey's eyes once again, but he avoided me fixing his eyes on the TV.

"Yeah, I'll..." I stopped in front of Mikey checking if Gerard was watching us or not. "I'll be in a sec," I grabbed the younger Way's chin with one of my hands and before he could stop me I stole a kiss from his sweet sinful lips.

He looked at me with wide open eyes.
"I don't know what the fuck is going on," I caressed his soft cheek with the tip of my fingers, Mikey sighed slowly. "I really don't,"

"Why is Gerard acting like nothing happened?"

"I have no idea," I gave him another kiss before hearing Gerard's voice calling my name. "But I'll find out, alright?"

"Yeah," His eyes showed so much sadness.

"I don't regret it, you know?" Mikey stood up as well, hugging me tightly.

"You really meant it?" He whispered in my ear. "You still wanna..." He doubted it. "...be my Gerard?" He finally asked.

"Frank are you coming or not?! I'm waiting for you!" Gerard screamed from his bunk not letting me answer Mikey's question.

He let go of me sighing once again, sitting on the couch and changing the channel on the TV.
I tried to say something, but my mind was blank.
I just walked away from Mikey straight to Gerard's bunk, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on...
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't care if I don't get any comments for this chapter... 'Cause I didn't get on the last I updated. I'm actually kinda happy with this...
Gerard is a twisted fuck, so I really wanna know what's he gonna do next.

Love you all,
xo F'