Status: finished being typed. just needs to be updated! ^^

No One Cares About What Happens to Teenage Killers

Whats the worst that could happen?

When I wake up I’m laying across the bench seat in Quints car. My head is resting on his leg while he’s driving.

“Quint? Where are we going?”

“The agency wants to debrief us and talk to us about what happens to us.” he glances down at me and smiles. “They say the want to reward us. Help us with ‘life after’. stuff like that.”

“Really? How?”

“Were about to find out.” he drive into the underground parking lot and parks.

He grabs my hand, pulls he out of the car and into the office.

We find Brent Wilson, the head of the GGC (Global Gang Control), waiting for us. He motions to a loveseat and we sit.

“In my 25 years of service to the GGC I have never seen anybody work as fast and harmoniously as you two. We’ve been trying to take down TQ for 82 yeas and you single handedly defeat them in 8.” he marvels.

“Well we did have a lot of help with Celenia.” I point out.

“Yeah. Saying we did it alone would be wrong.” Quint adds.

“You are right and everyone will be acknowledged. But you two. Your younger than all of them and you’ve made more progress than they have in a less amount of time. I’m astounded.”

“Thank you sir.” We say together.

“I do realize that this is your lifestyle. All you’ve ever known. And now that your job is done I was wondering what your plans were.” He inquires.

Quint takes my hand in his. “were not completely sure yet.”

“Well, would you consider continuing to work with us?”

“We would consider it.” I nod.

“Were still not sure what all of our options are.” Quint says.

“Regardless of weather or not you decide to stay with us we can offer you a variety of options.”

“Really? And what would those be? Quint asks.

“If you do decide to stay and work with us then we would relocate you to an area and a case of your choice. If you decide you want to carry out the rest of your lives as normal teenagers, we can help you set up a stable life here or we can move you to another area and you can start a whole new life.” he explains

“Wow. I didn’t really think all of that was possible.” I laugh.

“I’m not asking you to make a decision right now. Take a few weeks to think about it.”

“Sir. We already know what we want to do.” Quint laughs.

“Really? That was fast. Do you mind telling me?”

“We would love to continue working with you. One condition. We need to stay together. Not just us but our father and brother too.” I say.

“That can be arranged.” Brent exclaims, smile spreading across his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
next to last chapter!
enjoy!
comment!