Are You Okay? You Look Pretty Low...

I Lie Broken And Lifeless On The Bathroom Floor

Sonny's POV
I walked around for awhile,I couldn't go back "home" until the moon was up here.I walked around and saw the mall.I hid behind a bush and made myself human.I walked cooly into the mall and walked around for a bit.Then I saw Hot Topic.I walked in and looked around,I did need some new clothes.because I had a feeling I would be coming up here more often.I picked out 6 different pairs of skinny jeans,2 hoodies,3 studded belts,and a couple of band tees.

Jacelyn's POV
I walked around the mall for a bit,then stepped into Hot Topic,I saw Thursday working at the cash register and saw Sonny!I pretended like I didn't notice him and walked around calmly,grabbed some eyeliner,underwear and bras,some skinny jeans,and walked up behind Sonny.I poked at his back and he looked back,"Hey Jaycelyn!"he said smiling.I smiled back at him,"120.87"Thursday said to him,then waving at me.I waved back.Sonny smiled back at me and I looked as he reached for his pocket.At first his pocket seemed empty,but then there was a bulge in his pocket,and he pulled out a wallet.He payed Thursday and seemed to wait for me,I quickly had Thursday ring up my stuff,'82.54,"she said,I handed her the money and she smiled,"He's cute," she said pointing to Sonny.I smiled and nodded,"I'll come by later and pick you up I said and walked away.

Sonny's POV
She walked up to me and we walked around the mall,with our giant Hot Topic bags,just talking.We just walked around for hours,and she looked at her cell phone,"Oh shit,gotta go get Thursday!"she said running back towards Hot Topic.I followed her and she came back out with her friend on her arm.She introduced us as we walked out of the now closing mall.I looked up at the moon rising in the sky,"I uhhh...gotta go.."she looked at me,"Uh okay.."she turned to her friend,but I was flying up to the moon before I could hear her say goodbye.A tear ran down my face as I came back home.I was greeted by an angry Jake.He punched my whole body up and down over and over.That night when he went to bed I sat in my room,crying and holding a towel to my neck.Before he went to bed,Jake took a kitchen knife and slit my throat,but,being an angel,I was unable to die from it,so instead,it just hurt and bled..a lot.I tied a red bandana to my neck and flew out.

-----------------
sorry so far all the chapters have been short.
please do comment me and tell me how you like it.
and if there is anything i can do to make my story better,feel free to tell me.