Status: completed. [:

Madman

x018.

"Carter, your ratings are off the charts!" Mr. Jonas grinned at me, showing me the papers. "You are the most popular teen in the world right now."

I shook my head, not believing it.

"You're at the top of the world right now...." My manager smiled at me.

"You gotta be kidding. Stop playing around." I said, shaking my head.

"It's true, Carter. That song you just performed went everywhere on the Internet that night. It was the most watched video of all time. It was even talked about on the News." Mr. Jonas explained.

"Carter, that song made you famous." My manager said.

Image
Could my life get any better? Perfect boyfriend, perfect career, perfect life.... Everyone now wants me to be in their videos, doing duets, or helping writing songs, or singing background. Movies are demanding I be in them, and almost every singer from Draks to Justin Bieber Miley Cyrus want me to tour with them. They already want me in TV shows as a special guest, or to star in it. Fasion designers are begging me to model off their new styles, and people are now mobbing me, Drake, Jake, Aiden, and Derek on the streets and everywhere we go. And every celebrity wants to be our friend. It's rather insane actually.

"So how does it feel to be on top of the world?" Ellen DeGeneres asked me.

I smiled. "I wouldn't say that. But, right now, it's absolutely amazing to have my career so great."

"Folks, has everyone heard the song that made Miss Carter here so popular?" Ellen asked the audience.

A lot of people said no, so Ellen put it on the screen. It showed all of us performing my song. Once it was done, everyone cheered loudly, causing me to blush.

"Spectacular!" Ellen grinned.

"Thanks."

"So how were you able to come up with such a great song? What inspired you?"

I smiled again. "Actually, I was at my new home with my dad, and I was really having a tough time because my parents had just split up. And Nick was comforting me, and he said
the words 'You just gotta hold your dream; don‘t let it go.' And something just...clicked in my mind, and I wrote the song."

"An how long did it take you?"

I sighed, laughing lightly. "Three whole days nonstop."

"Wow!" Ellen laughed as the crowd cheered. I nodded in agreement.

The interview ended a little after that, but all the others were pretty much the same. Boring and exhausting day really.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know, but something HUGE is in the next chapter!
commenntttt, [;