Status: completed. [:

Madman

x003.

'but my heart was racing
my mind was screaming
you've got your whole life to do these things
but my legs were shaking
my hands were searching for her in the backseat of my car
i just lost it
and i can't believe it'


I sighed, sitting on a swing as I listened to NeverShoutNever. I looked around at the parents chasing after their kids as they ran around happily. I felt a pain in my chest as I looked at a father playing with his daughter. I flinched, thinking of the painful memories.

I looked around for anyone who looked like Nick, but I didn't see anyone, so I got up and started to leave, not even faring anymore.

"Damn, Marley, I'm a minute late and you start to leave?" I heard someone laugh.

I turned around to see that it was Nick. I smiled, blushing slightly. "I'm impatient." I shrugged.

He laughed. "I see that." He came up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry about yesterday. Something came up and I couldn't make it."

"It's okay." I shrugged. "It's not like I was sitting there for hours or something like that...." I mumbled.

He chuckled, sitting on the swing next to me. He still had most of his face covered with his sunglasses and scarf.

"You know, it's not that cold out to wear a scarf, and it's pretty dark out, so I don't think you need those sunglasses." I smiled.

He chuckled nervously. "I get cold easily."

I nodded, not really believing him.

"So...." He said and we started talking about stuff. Our likes, dislike, life, anything really. For hours and hours.

He was really easy to open up to him for some reason. I was telling him stuff I haven even told my friends. And I don't know why. I've only known him for a few hours. It was weird.

"Well, I gotta get going." I said, standing up an stretching. "Big day tomorrow."

"Whats tomorrow?"

I smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know." I winked.

He came up to me, putting his hands on my hips. "Yes...I would." He smiled.

I gulped, getting weak-kneed. I bit my lip as he got close to my face.

"You gonna tell me?" He whispered.

I shook my head. "I'll tell you tomorrow after it happens."

He sighed. "Fine. Be that way. Just go and break my heart."

I smiled. "Sorryyyy." I pulled away from him and started to walk away.

"What? Not even a goodbye hug?" I heard him say as he ran to my side.

I smiled at him and gave him a huge hug.

He was eight inches taller than me. He put his cheek on my head as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Bye, Marley." He whispered in my ear.

It gave me shivers down my spine. Good shivers though.

"Bye, Nick." I said quietly. I sighed, pulling back. "Bye." I smiled and started walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINITO!

that was chapter tres :)
hope you LOVED it (;

well, did you? You wanna tell me about it? You know, like, comment on it??
And subscribe?

COMMENT!
SUBSCRIBE!


sorry if there are any mistakes, I yet a g a i n typed this on my iTouch (:

and I know the chapters aren't very long, but I promise this next chapter will be waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer.

Ciao for now,
Laura [: