A Night Without Stars

Five.

I sigh, hugging my mom at the airport.

"Bye Mom" I smile, kissing her cheek weakly.

"Bye Sweetie, take your pills and call me when you want to come home" she smiles, hugging me tightly.

I smile tiredly at her as she walks away, leaving. I sigh and sit back down in the wheel chair I'm in for 3 days.

My mind was confused, it's been a week since he kissed me, talked to me... seen me.

You know that feeling in your gut? When you just know something is going to come up really soon, and it's going to change everything?... well I have that feeling, and it's scaring me terribly

Isabella pushes me out of the airport silently.

I look around as all the rushing people blur.

"Isabella... I can't see anything" I murmur, looking around.

"Jonah, you're drugged up... it's going to be like that for a while remember what Carlisle said?" she says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I huff, nodding, concetrating on my twiddling thumbs, nubbling on my bottem lip.

My mind is mixed up and confused. We get into the silver Volvo. I huff, slamming my head against the window. Pain shoots through my head.

Isbella turns back to me with shocked face.

"Don't do that.. what did mom say?" she scolds me.

"I-I didn't mean to" I mumble, holding a hand to my head.

I look at Edward driving... driving... we were supposed to go to the mall! Awe man! There going to miss me!

I yawn and place my head slowly on the window. Outside the car is bright and hurts my eyes. So I lay across the three back seats, I curl up in a ball.

"That wasn;t nice Edward.. you don't just leave" I mumble angrily.

"What are you talking about Jonah?" Isabella frowns at me.

I think deeply, trying to find what I was talking about.

"I don't remember" I chuckle, snuggling into my arms.

"Your loopy" She laughs, as does Edward.

I remember now! He kissed me!

.......

Or was that Alex? I hope it was Alex, he's really funny... but then if it was Edward, he's nice.

I yawn.

"You should go to sleep Jonah, maybe it will get out of your system shortly" Edward smiles at me.

I do as told, sleeping quickly.

"I'm sorry dad" I cry on his shirt , hugging him.

"He's loopy right now" Isabella explains.

"ISabells. SHhhhhht! I'm... totally.. Ugh. I am drugged up" I giggle, linking on to Edward, putting my head on his shoulder.

"You're cold" I grin up at him.

"Your funny" he chuckles.

I flick his nose.

"You Sir. Are not very nice... you don't just leave after that" I giggle and start to walk upstairs.

"Jonah? What are you talking about?" Isabella laughs.

I walk over to her, pulling her close and whispering in her ear.

"You know that boy.. Edward" I whisper into her ear, twirling her hair, pointing to Edward.

"Well we kissed" I giggle, kissing her temple.

"YOU WHAT?!" she shouts.

"Muah. Kissed, like this" I giggle kissing her cheek.

"But Shhhhsh. I'm not supposed to tell anyone" I giggle, putting a finger on my lips.

I yawn, laying down in Isabella's bed. I stretch out my arms and look around the room. I see Edward, in the corner of them room. I look at him curiously.

"Do you just watch people sleep or something?" I laugh, running a ahnd throughn ym hair.

His face is stern.

"Yuo told everyone we kissed Jonah. Everyone" he looks up at me,

"Nooo..." I frown in confusion.

He sighs, walking over to my bed, gripping my hands in his.

"Yes, you did when you were on drugs/ You told everyone" he murmurs.

"W-what?" My eyes go wide.

"Yes" He sighs.

"Were's Isabella?" I frown.

"At Jacobs house" He mutters.

"Well go get her back tell her I was lying. She's your wife" I say with hurt eyes.

"I-I don't want to" he whispers.

I just stare at him.

"You don't want to? YOU HAVE TO! She's your wife? Why?" I frown at him.

I feel a clod body pressed against mine, and then a pair of lips connecting with mine slowly. He lays on top of me, heating up to kiss. My hand goes on his chest, while his pulls my body closer to his. A hand on my chin, he kisses me passionately.

I pull away, gasping for air. I just lay there, confused. He lay on top of me, no emotion. I bite my lip, and then flip him off of me, so he lays on the side. I swallow hard and snuggle into his shoulder.

His arm wraps around me, pulling me closer.

"What about Isabella?" I whisper.

"She's with Jacob, actually with him" he says, looking into my eyes.

"Ooh" I squeak, sighing into his side.

"Yes" he sighs, kissing the top of my head slowly, his lips linger.

"Well.. what are we going to do?" I question.

He gets up quickly, leaving the room and comming back, somthing in his hand.

Water and my pills.
He hands me them. I roll my eyes and take them slowly.

"I'd rather not see you going to the hospital again" he smiles at me, laying down beside me.

I snuggle up to his chest, I feel a hand run through my hair slowly.

"Your hair is so.. soft" he murmurs, running another hand through my hair.

I close my eyes, relaxing.

His hand slide down to my neck, he runs his finger all down my neck and back up, tracing designs, and then he stops, his hands going back up to my hair.

"You want me to sit in your lap?" I chuckles, sliding my body, so my head is on his lap.

He sits there for a couple seconds, watching me. I look up at him curiously, smiling. He chuckles, running a ahnd through my hair softly. He plays with my hair for 10 minutes.

Then a hand goes softly under my chin, he leans down and kisses my lips tenderly. I kiss back, slowly.

A cold tongue slides through his lips and on to mine. I sigh, opening my lips, in bliss. He swirls my tongue with his. I softly suck on his. I hear a soft moan leave his lips. I swirl my tongue around his slowly, and then explore the cold, sweet tasing mouth of Edward Cullen.

I pull away, gasping for breath. I look at him with amused eyes. He smiles softly, pecking my lips once more.

I lay my head in his lap comfortably. I close my eyes, his hadns run through my hair like a feather...

Edward's p.o.v

I'm going to fall asleep... I know it his voice comes to my mind as his eyes are already closed, I smile.

I run my hands through his hair, over and over again. I just can't get over how soft and smooth it feels. The colour is beautiful and the way it falls is perfect.

Julian... A sudden thought comes to his mind.

His eyes open and he jumps off of me, and runs to his bag. Digging through it, I try and look through his head, trying to figure out what I was looking for, but it was just blank. I frown, trying to look deeper. Blank.

He pulls a cell phone from his bags.

Shit

I never heard him swear before.

"Y-you have to go.... my friend is on his way down and he dosen't like it when I hang out with other people at the same time.... he's really protective and it gets scary when he fights, and he urm... kind of likes me" He nibbles on his lip, looking away from my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I frown, confused... it's like someone blocked his mind.

"W-we used to go out.... but then he got me mad, so now he still likes me and he's my best friend.... he's really protective" He mumbles sadly.

"Do you like him?" I ask, hurt.

"Well yes. I love him.... but not like I used to.... he beat up my best friend, which got me mad" He murmurs sadly.

"So your going to go with him?" I ask, hurt.

"No, he is just on his way to the house right now... he got mad because I didn't call him back" He sighs...

Jonah's p.o.v

My mind was racing. Edward has to leave, like right now

I nibble on my lip, looking through all the texts.

Fine. I'm comming then was the last one. I huff, rubbing my temples. I love Edward, even though I hardly know him, but still. I still love Julian. But... ugh. I'm going to die soon, it's better just to leave the both of them.

But I'm selfish. I can't do that. I hear the downstairs door open.

"Be right back. I want a drink" I sigh, getting up and walking down stairs cautiously.

I sigh, when I see my dad sleeping in his room. I walk into the kitchen, getting some orange juice, I sip my cup silently.

I jump when Julian walks into the kitchen, and sits beside me on the counter silent. I hand in the phone in my hand with a sigh. I drink my orange juice, nibble on my lip, drink my orange juice, nibble on my lip.

"Why didn't you answer?" he asks me, his voice soft.

"I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago Julian, I had a panic attack" I sigh, looking at him softly.

"Are you alright?" He says, frowning looking at my body.

"Perfect" I smile softly.

"So... where is he?" he asks.

"Upstairs, don't touch him" I frown.

"You told me that with Ryan" he chuckles.

"Julian. No" I glare at him, jumping off the counter when he does.

"I just wanna meet him" he chuckles, going up the stairs.

"I'm serious, please. Don't I huff sadly.

He opens the door quickly, Edward is gone. I frown.

He growls and turns to me, putting a hand on my chest. His face is close to mine. He smiles evily and lays me down on my bed, closing the door slowly.

I shake my head.

"I-I really don't want to do this right now, I'm tired" I pout, laying down.

His lips land on mine, softly.... I frown, pulling away.

"We can go to sleep if you want" he smiles, lifting up my shirt so you see my pale tummy.

His fingers trace over the scars and he draws all over it, the coldest touch. I shiver, feeling guilty.

"Julian... I'm with somebody" I murmur, it's part true right?

"I know, but now you're with me love" he smiles, laying down beside me, pecking my cheek.

I go into bliss under his touch. I let my head fall on the pillow. He smiles, kissing my eyes and covers me wtiha blanket. He rubs my tummy till I fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Might not have any chapters up on my story till after christmas! Sorry! I'm leaving with my dad to his house today! :] But after the 26th I will update! :] Sorry!

C a l e i g h C a n n i b a l x3