A Night Without Stars

Seven.

”911, what’s your emergency?”

“Help me! Please! My brother he’s coughing up blood and I-I think he’s loosing all his blood”

“Okay miss. Calm down, tell me your address and I’ll have someone on the way”

“Thank you we have an ambulance on the way”


*

”We have a 16 year old boy, approximately 88 pounds. Has Leukemia and is puking up blood, suffering from blood loss”

*

“Jake, Jonah’s in the hospital”

*

“Edward, please, help me”

*

“Hey baby”

I stare at my mother with tear filled eyes. I’m in the hospital, I know I’m dying. I look at her brown eyes, they fill with tears also. But she holds my hand in hers.

“Don’t cry, you’re going to be alright” she tries to cheer me up with a lie. I shake my head, I’m not believing it again.

“Mom, let’s just accept it this time”

She sobs and falls into my shoulder, crying. I just run my hands through her hair and look around the room.

Isabella, Jacob, Dad, Phil, Alice, and Edward.

They all avoid my gaze, except Jacob who looks more hurt then my mother. I give him a weak smile and wave. He waves back and just stares at me, as if savouring my gaze.

I’ll miss you.

I mouth the words towards him and comfort my mother some more.

*

I laugh weakly and eat a small piece of bread from my sandwich. Jacob laughs also and makes a silly face. I stick my tongue out at him and offer him my sandwich.

“It doesn’t taste good, and you eat like no tomorrow” I grin cheekily and he rolls his eyes.

“You’re so considerate. Giving me your gross leftovers!” He grins sarcastically. I roll my eyes and pat his hand softly.

“Only for you Ja-”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS? Don’t give me your crap, my son doesn’t need your charity”

I close my eyes, ignoring my moms shouts towards another organization who wants to help me, by giving money or the ‘Make a Wish’ foundation.

“It’s alright Jonah”

My betraying tears are wiped away and Jacob sighs, giving me a pat on the shoulder. I look at him with heavy lashes lining my eyes.

“Jake, what did I do? If I did something so bad to let me die, then I understand. I just don‘t think I deserve to let my family die beside me too”

*

Isabella’s p.o.v

“What’s wrong with my son?” My mom sighs, looking at Carlisle with sad eyes. He looks at my mom with pity.

“His kidney is failing”

My mom sobs and hugs me, crying. We know he’s going to die soon. It’s all over, his life is going to be gone like a windy day. His hugs will fade and his smiles will disappear with them.

“C-Can I give him mine?”

Everyone turns to look at Jacob Black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy Mofo! Lmfao.
Long time not talk, yeah?

Well I'm Back a little bit, y'know?

THANKS.

Caleigh