A Night Without Stars

Eight.

Julian’s p.o.v

I growl, snarling loudly. I peek through the window of my baby’s room, my poor dying baby.

I wanted to rip out the dogs throat, cut of his legs and burn him to death. How dare he imprint on my love? My cancer filled baby? How dare he interrupt my plan, the plan I’ve been waiting for to come into action for nine years! Now he’s going to give him a fucking kidney? I’m going to kill him, tonight.

Like I should’ve last week.
Or last month.

Him and that fucking Edwin, Edwart… Edward, yes, Edward shall die also. Trying to steal my love, I don’t think so. They could sick their stupid puppies and coven on me and they’ll all end up dead, they won’t know what they got themselves into.

I’m indestructible, I’m far more wiser and experienced. I can block their pathetic powers and read their minds blind, I can fuck them up, make them crazy.

I open the window quickly and jump in silently, closing the window in the process. I sigh and look at the pale, sleeping figured under the pile of thin blankets, little beads of sweat are formed on his forehead, his hair sticks along the left side of his face, he’s breath’s are slow and quiet. His body rises as his lungs fill, and falls when they empty. His face seems calm, and perfect, per usual.

He’s at the edge of death and he still looks breath taking. He always has.

I walk over to him and lean over the rail, trailing a slow finger along the side of his cheek, quickly blocking any thing from getting too our minds, or the ‘Cullem’s’ powers from see me.

Jonah stirs in his sleep, trying to fall back into his pillow by turning his head deeper and opening and closing his lips like a small, innocent puppy. I chuckle and run my fingers slowly through his hair and trace patterns on his pulse, making him shuffle a little.

“Come on lovely, wake up for me” I whisper in his ear, causing his eyes and open groggily. He licks his dry lips and his eyes focus on my face, slowly a smile forms on his lips and he lifts a shay hand to my cheek.

“I thought you left me…” He whispers softly, his fingers slide to my ear and curl around it, running the tips of his fingers along the edge slowly, making me sigh contently. Of course he would, but in reality I was playing with the little puppies in the woods. They’re quite stupid, rather just run than think of their actions really. But then again, they are dogs. Idiots.

“Baby, I’ll never leave you, I promise. We’re going to be together forever” I whisper and kiss his wrist, still playing with his locks of hair soothingly. I watch a frown grace his face, his fingers curling deeper as he thinks about his death.

“I’m dying, I’m not letting Jacob give me his kidney, he needs it. He’s still only young and looks very athletic, I’m bound to die soon, why waste a kidney? Julian, I want to be with you forever… but it’s not going to happen. Forever is a long time, but my clock is fading away” He mumbles, looking up with glassy blue eyes, the crystals I fell in love with.

I chuckle as his selflessness. Always so proper, gentle and respectful. I brush my fingers down his neck and to his pulse, feeling the slow beat of his heart. He moves over on his bed, tiredly he pats the spot next to himself and I do so. I watch him try to keep his eyes open, knowing he’s thinking hard.

“If you could live forever, would you?” I whisper, searching through his eyes for emotion. He laughs without humour and lays his head on my chest, his warm breath fanning across my neck. His fingers draw circles on my upper arm and the other is placed neatly under his head.

“If that was possible, I would indeed. But only if everyone has the opportunity”

There it goes again, too nice.

I just smile and kiss the top of his head, running the pads of my fingers over his slowing heartbeat. I lift his chin up and kiss his lips tenderly, slowly and gentle, seeing as this is the perfect time for this kiss. He sighs into the kiss and slides his hand up to my hair, curling his fingers around the blond strands. I move my lips to the corner of his mouth and down his jaw.

“Then you wouldn’t mind staying with me forever, would you Jonah? Just you and me” I murmur against the side of his jaw, closing my eyes and feeling his heartbeat speed up.

“W-what? What do yo-” He gasps as I bite deeply into his pulse, feeling the sweet liquid seep through my teeth and dance with my tongue. He gasps, his hand grips the sheets while the other grips my hair tightly as he chokes on a sob.

I groan against his skin, he tastes so good. I swirl my tongue along the holes in his skin and take in more of his blood. I pull away quickly when his grip becomes weaker, knowing I’ve taken most of his blood.

I watch his eyes try to put together everything.

“Forever” I whisper and kiss his numb lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg.Omg.Omg.Omg.
It's over!
I know!
Don't kill me!

Look, I needed to end this, somehow.
If you'd like to make a sequel, message me and I'll see. If not then I'll leave it at this.

Which character was your favourite? I'd like too know. (: