Status: on life support

Sentenced to Hell

Never Again... I Hope

“You useless little bitch, listen to me! I told you not to resist!”

Christopher’s angry voice kept filling my head; what did I do? His foot swung into my chest, knocking any air I had there away. Each blow took some of my hope, my energy, and my will to fight. He grabbed me by my hair and held me at eye-level, so my feet could barely touch the ground.

“You useless whore; you’re my slave, and you do what I tell you to!”

The anger in his voice was rising; I thought he felt nothing… why is he so angry with me? He let me go, letting me fall back to the ground. I looked up at him; his eyes were glaring at me menacingly.

“I won’t disobey you again; I’m sorry…please don’t hurt me…” He came down to my level and put his hands around my throat; slowly cutting off my air supply.

“You already have Finley… did I ask you to speak?” I tried to shake my head in reply, but his grip only tightened even more.

“You just can’t get anything right, can you?” He tightened his grasp even more; I tried to claw him away but his hands wouldn’t move. My eyes were watering, my lungs were burning; I couldn’t fight him.

I was slowly slipping away…


I woke up in frenzy; tangled in my sheets and covered in sweat. My eyed were filled with tears. I looked around and was still in my cell, Christopher nowhere in sight. Everything seemed to be in place, except the chair Dylan was usually sleeping in was empty. I slipped out of bed and looked into his bunk; it was empty.

“Dylan… where are you?” I knew he wouldn’t answer, but the silence seemed so loud.

I looked around again, and saw a dim light coming from the crack under the door… oh God someone has Dylan. I went to it and laid next to it, even though my chest hurt like hell while looking underneath the door.
I was right… Dylan was not fine.

Dylan’s POV

I thought they’d give me a break since Finley had finally come back, I could have one night of peace… I must be insane, they’d never let me have peace. Matt snuck into our cell tonight; he completely avoided Finley and went for me.

At first I was relieved because she wouldn’t be hurt, but I knew he would go hard on me. I tried to fight him off, but that’s almost impossible to do without being loud, and I tried not to wake Fin up… she had been through enough. I let him drag me into his private lair, and as soon as the door shut I knew I was screwed.

“What the hell do you want? Haven’t you had enough?”

“I’ll never have enough… and you’re just my type Dylan…”

I tried to get up in his face, to intimidate him, but he just plunged his elbow into my shoulder,
and swung it back around into the side of my head. It felt like he was sending daggers into my temples; I fell with the world spinning around me. I couldn’t focus on anything but the urge to fight back… and somehow I got back up. I staggered to the nearest corner and propped myself up against it, but Matthew was ready for me. I dodged around his grasp and pulled on the doorknob of this hell with all of my might; it was locked.

“Damn… no, no, no! C’mon… open!” Out of instinct I pounded on the door;
someone
had to answer.

“Fin, open the door!” I pulled at the knob so hard I was sure it was going to snap right off.

“Taylor, please don’t cause me more trouble… just let me do you.”

I was starting to panic; I couldn’t bear to have this happen again. The sick bastard will never have enough, will me? I knew I couldn’t fight him, but I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of breaking down in fear, and letting him overcome me. Just when he was about to take me, my prayers were answered.

“Dylan, what’s going on?”

“Fin, run.” Her face was panic stricken, but she listened and went back into the cell, leaving the door open for me. Before I had the chance to step over the threshold Matt grabbed my hips and threw me inside again. He stepped out and slammed the door behind him; the lock clicked.

“You bastard, leave her alone! Dammit, you cunt leave you alone!” I kept pounding my fists against the door, even though my head was still pulsing from Matt’s blow.

That was the last I saw of Finley until the next morning, but unfortunately I saw Matt twenty anxious minutes later, with a grin consuming his face.

“Dylan, that broad might have beaten you in my favorites list; don’t disappoint me… do you know how you can so that?”

He forced me into the corner; the thud of my back against the wall sent me into a panic, not even including the foot he plunged into my neck.

“Will you ever learn? Christopher should’ve beaten that obedience thing into you by now.” The memories of the sessions flashed in front of my eyes; the scars from the torture began to burn.

“You will never break me asshole, I’m no pansy.” I hissed, barely being able to take in what seemed like my last breath. I could already feel the bruise forming when he took his foot away from my throat, but he only aimed a little lower and sent it into my chest, sending any air I had left away.

I tried to get myself up but my hands slipped on the cold tile. Matt grabbed my shoulder and flipped me over, sending my face into the floor. His hands were pinning me down by my shoulders; thoughts of what were about to ensue filled my head, but there was nothing I could do to stop him.

I felt his warm breath near my ear and his hands slide down my battered torso.

The fear told me one thing; I can not be helpless… I will not bow; I will not break… ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
1,051 words... hope thats long enough for ya ;)

so... I'm kinda 'eh' on this chapter, what do you all think?

Have a favorite quote/ part? When you comment, let me know

thanks everyone

-rh