Status: on life support

Sentenced to Hell

Silence

Finley's POV

The only thing I can remember was being thrown out of the room and back into the cell, hitting the cement floor head first. I let out a almost silent whimper and attempted to lift myself to my knees. The only thing I successfully did was fall back to the floor.

The cool cement was actually soothing on my burning skin. Everything was on fire, and I could feel sweat gather on my forehead and make its way down my face. The briny tears stung, but they didn't distract me from what I could hear behind the door.

Dylan was fighting him... he was going against the keepers. I couldn't imagine why he would, but I knew that's what he was known for. That's why all of the guards here hated him. He never just let them hurt him, he always fought until he blacked out from the pain.

But what I heard that really broke my heart was when he actually started pleading, and it was obvious by the moans what Matthew was doing. Hearing his voice in such desperation shocked me.. it scared me. He never showed his emotions, unless it was anger.

His cries got louder and more pained, and I couldn't help but wince at the sound. I tried to pull myself to the door, in some hope that I'd get the energy to help him. To somehow save him, or at least be there when it was over.. like he was for me.

I made my way to the door- Dylan was doing his best not to make any noise at all, but I could hear him letting a few sounds out.. mostly something along the lines of a whimper.

I was so close, I knew that I could've gotten the door open. I could've been able to be there to help him, but before I had the chance, the thud of boots echoed through the hollow cell, and a light and empty laugh filled the silence.

The light footsteps approached me and I froze, my hand no more than a few inches away from the doorknob.

"You stupid girl... you thought helping him would be that easy?" My body went cold and I knew that there was no way for this to end well.. no way.

"Well now, it's obvious that we both know you're wrong. But, how about we get your friend out of Matthew's custody and have some fun, eh?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. its been FOREVER since I updated this..

It's kind of spontaneous.. and I'm offshooting from the original idea, but this seems like a real good time for some sadistic chapters.

So.. who missed me? ;) Comment, please?