Sequel: Crush

Stop & Erase

You're kicking me around You just can't get enough

I sat in The Guest Room Crying Sitting Against the wall when there was A Knock on the Door I Didn't answer But they opend it anyways I Looked up to See Kevin he smiled at me, i brushed my tears away " hi Kev" i said " I'm sorry that nick is being a jerk" he said i nodded " so kevy heard you got married like what three weeks ago?" He smiled bigger " yeah Dani's coming with us also shes just saying goodbye to family tonight " I Smiled and Stood up " well I'm happy or you" I said he hugged me and we just sat on the bed and started to talk its was about 11pm and Frankie, Demi, Alex, Danny, where asleep I was sitting with Nick Kevin Joe and there parents " Well if you don't mind could i go take a shower Denise?" I asked Standing up she nodded and When I went to go get in I noticed only nick was still up I Sighed as I got in the shower. 15 minutes later I came out of a Steaming hot shower I wrapped a town around my body and Started to get dressed when I realized I Forgot my Tee Shirt so I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out, Right when i did that I ran right into someone and hit the wall causing me to drop my towel "whoa" I recognized the voice of Nick I quickly Picked up the towel and covered myself my cheeks now pink from blushing working on another shade of red. "uh um hi" I said I looking down " hi um I'm Sorry i ran into you By Lace" He said I noticed his own face a little pink "Wait-" I said grabbing his arm he turned around facing me " Nick I just wanted to know what did I ever do to make you hate me so much?" "You Moved" I Let go of his arm and Started to walk back to my room that just hurt right there I was 10 I Couldn't help that! I finished getting dressed in Boy Shorts and a tee shirt I layed down on the bed and Cryed. Next thing I Know someone is shaking me " Lacey, Lacey! hey wake up!" Someone said " No go away i want to eat my Muffin in peace evil Bunny master " I said picking up something and throwing and i heard an "Ow! Lace come on please I'm sorry I didn't mean that " I Opened my eyes to see nick rubbing his head i giggled at him "oh now you wake up " he said "oh by the way I'm not an evil bunny master and you can have your muffin" i stuck my tongue out at him "Loser " I said I Stood up and he walked up to me " your a freak lace " he said glaring That's it I tackled him on the bed He looked mad and we where just staring at each others eyes and we both started to lean in- "WHOA! DUDE NICK REMEMBER YOU HAVE A PROMISE RING!" Joe yelled walking in on this I looked how i was on top of Nick " ewww!" i said and I jumped of The bed and hugged Joe " Ah so scary Hug me Joe please! germs!!" I said he laughed and hugged me Nick was still a bit shocked "LACEY GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR NOW! " Danny yelled I rolled my eyes " See you guys in a few " I said walking out of the room. Dan Had to take me to the doctors to get more contacts and pills for my A.D.D yeah i know its Sucks i have to take pills just to pay attion lame. After an hour we arrived back to where we had to meet the tour buses I saw Kevin talking to a Tall Tan Pretty Girl He Kissed her "KEVVVY!!!! IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS!" i said running over to them " HI!" The Girl Said "I'm Danielle" She said my smile got wider " I'm Lacey!" I said she smiled at me " I'm so happy to meet you I have heard alot about you!" we both said at the same time. Then Laughed I Gave her a hug and went on the bus And sat On the couch Next To Nick " Hola " I said " where were You this morning?" He asked " Um a Place Duh" I said Standing Up to put my stuff away but remering I have no clue which Bunk " Uh Nick were do I Sleep?" I asked he Smiled and Stood up while There's two back rooms for Danielle and Kevin and mom and dad and This bunks Joe's Demis Right Across Yours Is Above hers and Mines across from yours and Frankie's is Next to Joe's "He said I nodded and put my bag on there Taking out my contacts putting my glasses on and sat down right next to Him again " I didn't know you wore glasses " he said " well I don't normally I wear contacts that's one of the places I went " He nodded and I just sat there texting My Friend Kelsey Then my phone went off Blasting ' Good Girls Go bad' Nick started to last " YO ho "I said " what up Whore" Kelsi said I put the phone on speaker " eh Nothing Much Sitting next to a person " I said i heard her laughing " HAVE YOU TOLD NICK I WANT HIM! TO BANG YOU LIKE A DRUM" She yelled " hey Slut Hes sitting right Next to me and your on SPEAKA! " I said " Oops ha ha Sorry Whore by the way Kindle wants to Kill you that B-Witch Is Spreading all these rumors about you and the bros and how your Have Sex with Them for Money I told them she crazy but no one believed me" She said " Kelsi I have to go TTYL " I pressed the end button and threw my phone across the bus " wow so you have intresting Friends" He said " yeah sorry she doesn't know when to shut up and Before anyone asked I Do Not Sleep with people I may not have a ring but i think its right to wait for marriage" He smiled and hugged me and a flash went off We saw Joe and Demi Standing there with a Polaroid camera I Smiled at them " anyways Guys we have an Interview tomorrow on the radio and then one for a magazine and photo shoot" he said we nodded and I Left to take a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
D : no one is reading this : (