Christmas in Hollywood

Have A Hollywood Christmas and An Undead New Year

Hollywood Undead was a successful hip-hop band that I happened to be merch girl for. I knew them from high school, thanks to Marissa. I instantly fell in love with them all. I knew then that Marissa and Aron would be together eventually, which I was right about, and that my brother Jordan had a thing for Dylan's sister Lexis, and they all knew that I had a thing for my brother's best friend Jorel. Hell sometimes I think that even Jorel knew.
On top of being the guys' merch girl I worked at a liquor store near my lonely two bedroom apartment. It was the night before Christmas eve and as much as I really wanted to take the night off, I couldn't. I was half-way into my shift when Jorel, Marissa and Aron walked in. They all grabbed a few things and walked up to the register, where I was playing cashier.
“Hey there pretty lady” I heard Marissa say when they reached me. I smiled and started scanning their chosen drinks.
“Hey there lovely” I said looking up at the three of them. Jorel offered to pay and the other two shrugged and left. I told him the price and he pulled out some cash.
“Thanks” he said when I handed him the correct change. “I was wondering Jess if you would uh...go out with me...tonight” he said shyly. Yes Jorel Decker was shy.
“Sure I'd love to” I said smiling at him. He smiled and said he'd text me later on details and grabbed the bags of alcohol and left the store. Soon enough he did just as he said he would and sent me a text saying to wear something comfortable and that he'd pick me up at 5.
my shift ended and I went to my lonely apartment to get ready. I slipped on a pair of decent looking jeans, and a 'REP YOUR HOOD' shirt that Jordan bought me so I'd stop stealing Dylan's. Right at 5:00, Jorel knocked on my apartment door. I opened the door and giggled at the sight in front of me. Jorel was wearing his LA hat backwards, black baggy jeans, and his 'REP YOUR HOOD' shirt. It was slightly covered by a black jacket. Wen he noticed what I was wearing he laughed too.
“Ready to go?” he asked when we both calmed down. I nodded and grabbed the white jacket that I had laying on the arm of the couch.
Our date, if you could call it that, was perfect. Jorel brought me to the board walk, a place I absolutely love, and as we were leaving he stopped me under a mistletoe. Everything started with that one mistletoe. As Jorel kissed me, his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms wrapped themselves around his neck.
“About Damn time!” I heard Jordan shout at us. We both looked over in the direction his voice came and saw him, Lex, Matt, and Veronica, Matt's new girlfriend, walking over to us. Veronica seemed confused but Matt and Lex laughed. I got hugs from them all and Jorel hugged the girls before doing his man-hug thing with the two guys. We talked for a while before Jordan talked to Jorel a few feet away from us, no doubt he was threatening the guy. When they got back Jordan hugged me and dragged the other three people with us away leaving me and Jorel alone with that damned mistletoe.
“Jordan threaten you?” I asked, already knowing the answer.
“Wanted to make sure my intentions were good. In other words it was the whole 'you screw my sister over and I kill you' none sense he told me back in high school when we first met you.” He said as his hand grabbed mine.
“He actually said that to you?” I asked surprised. Jorel and I didn't really get along in high school until he found out that my boyfriend at the time was an asshole who down talked them all, mostly Jorel, and I stuck up for them, all of them.
“He said that to every guy that looked at you. But I looked at you more so I-” he cut himself off embarrassed. I smiled at him as we reached my apartment door.
“You know I felt bad every time we argued. I always felt that I should apologize, even if it wasn't my fault” I said looking into his eyes. He smirked and kissed me again as I fumbled with the keys to unlock my door. When it was unlocked the two of us walked in, still kissing, and he kicked the door shut with his foot. As we walked to my room, I could hear my cell phone going off in my pocket. I took it out and placed it on the closest surface to me.
We made it to my room and Jorel broke the kiss for all of a minute to discard both of our shirts and jackets. He spun me around and pushed me onto my bed. This wasn't the first time that Jorel and I had sex. No we were drunk one night and it just sort of happened. Well he was drunk, I was only semi drunk and let him have me because well, I was in love with the guy.
Jorel managed to get both of us completely naked in a matter of moments. I pulled something out of the draw located in the table next to my bed. I threw the condom at Jorel who opened it and rolled it on. A moment later I had Jorel thrusting into me, fast and hard just the way I wanted it. I moaned from the immense pleasure that only Jorel could give me. He grunted when his orgasm was over and pulled out, walked into the bathroom, and came back without the condom. He laid next to me and pulled me close.
“Stay with me?” I asked looking up at him.
“My California girl's best in the world” he said before kissing me.
“Best in the back seat” I continued smiling. He pulled another condom out and rolled it on.
“So let's get fucking nasty” he said before we went at it again. I had everything I wanted. The man that has held my heart for the past eight years was giving me amazing sex, and my brother was happy. Everyone was happy. I was happy. It was an amazing Christmas to say the least.
♠ ♠ ♠
So It's finished. In perfect time too.
merry Christams or Happy ________(whatever holiday you celebrate)