Status: Complete

Fantasy

Mikey Way One Shot

Image

"Nice to meet you, Mikey."

He tossed his light brown hair back out of his face with a gentle motion before pushing his black rimmed glasses a little further up his nose. "Nice to meet you to." He smiled a genuine smile then lifted his glass towards her in a toast, then brought it to his lips, letting the cool red liquid slide down his throat.

"What are you drinkin? Can I get you another?"

"Oh, this," he stumbled for words then looked up at her again. "It's just uh, a cranberry pomegranate cocktail. No alcohol for me."

"Hmmm," she rested her arm across the back of her chair and crossed one leg over the other as she leaned back slightly. Her red form fitting strapless dress parting slightly between her breasts showing the cleavage she'd made sure to enhance with a little bronzer. "I like that in a man."

"Yeah?" he chuckled lightly then locked eyes with the dark haired beauty across from him in the cocktail bar they were both currently at in downtown New Jersey. "Well, I'd like to get you another of what you're drinking. If you're interested?"

"Oh absolutely." she grinned. "In the words of Hinder, I plan on being so far from sober that I have to sleep in my hang over."

He laughed and waved towards a waiter; flagging his attention and bringing him immediately to their table.

"Bourbon and Coke." she answered his question before he was able to ask.

"Drinking something away?"

"More like someone." she answerd flatly, keeping the emotion from her voice. "The man I'm really in love with, is marrying another woman."

He cringed in response. "Ouch. Did you ever tell him you loved him?"

"Nope. He's happy. I didn't wanna hurt him."

"Ever think he maybe feels the same way?"

She shook her head then tucked a lock of hair behind her ears. "Always said he loved me like a sister."

"Those kinda feelings are hard to break." he admitted. "I was in love with my best friend. But I never said anything because she always seemed like she wanted me as more of a brother figure."

"God life sucks."

The waiter appeared and placed a fresh drink down in front of them. They both thanked him before looking back at each other.

"So, Hinder huh? You're into that kind of music are you?"

"I'm into all music," she trailed her nails lightly along the sweating glass of the half finished drink in front of her. "What about yourself?"

"Me? I'm definitely into music." he nodded and looked down the front of the blue satin vest covering the white dress shirt beneath it. His black jacket hung on the back of his chair. He felt weird being dressed up like this.

"You should...show me what kinda stuff you listen too."

"Yeah, we could do that." He pushed his chair back from the table and stood up. "One moment, ma'am." He walked over to the bar, paid their tabs and returned to her, offering her his hand. She took it gently and linked her arm with his. They walked outta the bar into the cool night air and the atmosphere changed suddenly as she pushed him up against the brick wall of the bar.

"God this whole role playing thing turns me on, Mikey" she gripped onto the sides of his white shirt and leaned in to kiss his neck hungrily.

He laughed and slid his arm around her waist and down over the thin satin of her dress over her ass. "I'm having fun too. I'll get better at it," he hailed a cab then pushed her back from him a little. "Home baby."

She nodded and turned around in his arms. They moved to the curb and he opened the cab door for her and she slipped into the backseat and he followed. Their ride home was a brief one. The trip from the front door to the bedroom took only a fraction of a moment and before they could both even catch their breath she had him pinned to the bed and rocking her hips, the entire length of him buried inside her as she placed her hands upon his chest and sat up straight.

"Mmm, I love you so much, Emilee."

"And I love you, Mikey."

His gutteral response nearly drove her over the edge. She trailed her nails down his lightly muscled chest. His eyes locked on her as he tossed the hair back from them. He didn't wanna miss a moment of her beauty. And he made sure she knew it.

"Mmm, god damn baby," Mikey growled and grasped onto her hips, digging his fingertips into her delicate skin as he lifted her, guiding her up and down faster and harder, making her moan louder and louder.

She loved this, everything about their relationship was amazing, but especially the sex.
He grumbled something and she stopped suddenly and smiled. His eyes popped open and he didn't even have to ask what was up before she answered him.

"I wanna try something."

He eyed her curiously and growled in protest when she climbed off him and off the bed and moved to the dresser.

"These," she returned to the bed a moment later and tossed him a pair of handcuffs before climbing back onto the bed with him.

"And just what do you have in mind sweetheart?" he asked as he unhooked them and looked up at her with a smile. She had to admit, she loved his glasses but she loved when he didn't wear them as well. There just wasn't one thing about Mikey she didn't love.

"An extension of my fantasy," she smiled and slipped one cuff over his wrist then wrapped it around one pole of the headboard before securing his other hand up there as well.

"Mmm," he moaned softly as she climbed on top of him again, slowly lowering herself onto him inch by inch. "This is part of your fantasy too, huh?"

"Yes, just the thought of me having my way with you drives me wild."

His expression told her he agreed as he shifted beneath her to the best of his abilites, making sure he was completely inside her. Home.

"Then ride me Emilee, make your fantasy come true."

That was her undoing, and when her world burst into thousands of glittering stars a while later she collapsed in sheer pleasure.

"My god that was amazing." she whispered softly without opening her eyes. She gave herself a few minutes to allow her breathing to return to normal before she opened her eyes slowly and looked down. He stared back up at her with a smile; his jet black hair was swept back off his damp forehead and he looked completely pleased with himself.

"Mmm, I thought I lost you in orgasm land babe."

Her eyes fluttered open and closed again, trying to regain her focus and land back in reality as her fiance' climbed up over her from between her legs.

"That was amazing, Gerard." she brushed her fingers back through his hair as he brought his face level with hers.

His lips hovered over her own before he smiled. "I'm glad you liked that, but I'm just getting started. We've got about another hour alone before Mikey's wedding." He dipped his head and nipped at her lips softly. "Now tell me, baby, what's your fantasy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
For Emilee
For those confused...hopefully there are none...but if there are her fantasy, was of her fiance's brother <3