Australia

Chapter One Hundred

Nick's POV

Dressed in all black, Sam made her way into the living room. I couldn't help but stare at her. I saw the blush creeping its way across her features. I guessed she was dressed as catwoman; tight black leather pants, black leather vest, high heeled boots and a tail. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and straightened and a black mask sat on her face. She looked... wow.

"Is it really that bad?" Sam whined. "It was Tash's idea. I'm going to go change."

She turned to go but Joe grabbed her wrist.

"It's not bad at all," he told her. "You look, amazing, hot. Can I stretch as far to say....?"

Joe bent down and whispered in her ear the final word. She blushed more and looked at him before smacking his arm.

"Yes, you can say that," she grinned at him. She turned to face the rest of the family. "You can, um, stop staring now guys."

She asked the impossible. There was no way I could stop staring. I stole a quick glance around the living room. Everyone was looking at her. Frankie, Kevin, Tash; with a smug grin on her face, even my parents, who made there way down shortly after Sam dressed as Gomez and Morticia Adams from the Adams family. I then looked at Joe; he too was still staring at Sam. His mouth was slightly agape and his eyes still wide. He was holding onto Sam like she was a prize and he had won dead set.

"Seriously guys," Sam warned, pulling her wrist out of Joe's grasp. "If you don't stop looking at me, I'll go change into a potato sack or something."

"You'd still look hot," Joe grinned at her.

Sam cocked an eye brow and Joe and I smiled; shaking my head.

"What are you smiling at, Nicholas?" she queried; picking up her tail and spinning around in her hand.

I held my hands up in a mock surrender. That tail could be used as a weapon for sure.

"Nothing," I laughed. "Nothing at all."

"Can we go now?" Frankie whined.

"That's a good idea!" Dad replied. "Let's go."

We all slowly made our way out of the living room, out the front door and into separate cars. Dad drove one with mum, Frankie Tash and Sam in it leaving Kevin to drive Joe and myself.

"Guys," Joe said about half way to the hall where the party was being held. "I'm pretty excited to see the other peopls costumes."

"Really?" I asked him from the back seat.

"Yes," he turned to look at me. "Does that make me a dork?"

"Well, you'd suit your costume then," Kevin joked.

"Hey!" Joe exclaimed.

"Yeah Kevin. Leave Joe alone," I defended. "I though we decided it wasn't a costume anyway."

Kevin and I laughed.

"You guys suck," Joe frowned and turned back around.

I continued to laugh. Trust Joe to chuck a tantrum over a halloween costume.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been a few days!
I'm sorry!
What do you guys think?
Comments? :)