Australia

Chapter One Hundred and One

Sam's POV

"Did you see how adorable Joe looked dressed as a nerd?" I practically squealed in Tash's ear in the back of Paulls car. "Oh my gosh."

"Yes Sam," Tash shook her head and rolled her eyes "For the third time, I saw."

"The suspenders and the glasses," I bit my lip to deter another squeal. "And his hair. The little curl is gorgeous!"

"I know," Tash laughed at me. "And the tucked in shirt and the pants with the sensible shoes."

"Don't mock me," I frowned.

Tash grinned and straightened her little white apron on her dress.

"It's fun though," Tash laughed.

I frowned at her again.

"I wonder what everyone else is going to be dressed as," Denise chimed in.

"I haven't heard much," I told her smiling. "Zac texted me and told me to expect him in tight pants but that's about it."

"Speaking of tight pants," Paul said. "Where on Earth did Joseph get those slacks?"

I felt myself blush. I wasn't the only one who noticed Joe's pants.

"It looks as if he used to wear them to Church when he was little," Paul continued. "The tucking them into the socks was a nice choice though."

The car was filled with a light, jubulant laughter; to which I joined.

"I like Nick's costume," Frankie piped up from beside me.

I fell silent and my thoughts past on to Nick. He really did look amazing in his costume; the hair, the suspenders, even the eye makeup. He looks stunning. Joe's costume is a joke; an adorable, hilarious and gorgeous joke.

But I didn't even expect Nick to dress up. Seeing him sitting there on the lounge dressed as Alex Delarge; he looked so gorgeous. I really just wanted to kiss him; I'll admit that. I pushed the thought out of my head and peered through the windscreen. I saw the lights of the hall slightly ahead of us and I straightened my mask. This night was going to be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet.
Sorry its taken ages.
Comments?
Please. :)