Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Two

Joe's POV

We pulled into a parking spot along side a black Porsche and climbed out. I adjusted my suspenders and pulled my pants up a bit before walking over to my dads car and helping Tash out. She smiled in thanks and I peered into the car as Sam slid over to me. I held out my hand and she took it smiling. I held onto her hand as I closed the car door and we made our way to the hall.

Tash walked with Nick ahead of us; with my parents, Kevin and Frankie leading the way.

"I didn't tell you this but Tash is nervous about this party," Sam whispered in my ear.

With her heels she was only fractionally shorter then me. I turned my face to face her.

"Why?" I whispered back.

"Because of who is likely to be here," she replied. "Zac and Vanessa, Sterling and David. They're people we'd watch on Disney all the time and now she'll be hanging out with them."

I laughed lightly.

"I don't think she'll have a problem fitting in," I smiled. "You didn't."

"I know," she smiled in response.

"I mean, look at the Teen Choice Awards," I offered. "You fit in perfectly. You talked to everybody before getting stuck with that Westwick jerk."

"Yeah," she broke our eye contact and looked at the asphalt at our feet. I knew she still regretted that night.

"Remember, that night was ages ago," I squeezed her hand and looked up at me. "It doesn't matter any more. We're perfect."

"Yeah," she smiled. "Perfect."

"Shall we go in?" I asked.

"'Let's do this," she replied and and I pulled the door open.

We were hit with the flashing of neon lights and the overwhelming sound of a Michael Jackson hit. I held onto Sam's hand tightly and walked more into the room.
Sam's POV

I looked around the room. The bright lights making it difficult to actually make out faces in the dark room. I clutched tightly to Joe not wanting to lose him in the crowd. Someone bumped my hip and I turned to see Zac Efron grinning at me. I loosened my grip on Joe and he moved to stand beside me.

"Hey Zac," Joe smiled at him and shook his hand.

"How you doin' Joe?" Zac replied.

"Pretty good, pretty good," Joe grinned. "Yourself?"

"Not bad," Zac smiled. "How about you, Sammy?"

"I'm good," I smiled at him.

"I love the costumes guys," Zac told us gesturing to our outfits.

"I know I'm hot," Joe responded smugly, snapping his suspender with his free hand; instantly rubbing where the suspender hit his chest.

"I could say the same for Sam here," Zac said; looking me up and down. "If you don't mind that is."

"Not at all," I smirked. "You look fantastic."

I gave Zac the once over. He was right about the tight pants. Tight black skinny jeans hugged his legs and hips. A tight black tee shirt clung tightly to his torse and his hair was moussed and quaffed. He looked hot. Danny Zuco from Grease; it was perfect for Zac.

"So, where's your Sandy, Danny?" I asked him.

"She's grabbing us some cokes," he replied, nodding towards the bar. Vanessa Hudgens dressed in black leather pants, an identical black top to that warn by Olivia Newton John in Grease and red high heels. Her hair was tightly curled. She looked the part perfectly. She turned from the bar holding two cups and smiled in our direction. She sauntered her way over and stopped close the Zac's side; passing him the drink.

"Hey, Ness," he smiled affectionately at her. "You remember Sam?"

"Of course," she smiled sweetly at me.. "Nice pants."

"Likewise," I returned the smile.

"We should work the room," Joe told me.

"We should," I smiled at him. "I'll see you guys later."

Zac and Vanessa both smiled at us as Joe and I turned around.

The party flew past. I danced my tail off; literally more than once, with David Henrie who was dressed as Elvis Presley, Sterling Knight who was wrapped from head to toe in toilet paper and Zac. I danced the nutbush with John Taylor who was wearing an overly long brown wig with his glassed purched on his nose, as Cousin It and Garbo who simply wore a loin cloth with the elastic of his boxers sticking over the top. I, once again, lead the room in the howdown throw down with Demi who was a witch, Chelsea who wore a Cinderella dress and Nicole Anderson who wore a female version of Joe's cotumes. Standing side by side they looked like twins. The macarena was danced by the entire room. Meaghan Martin tripped over my tail on more than one occasion and she made me take it off; she chose to wear it as a scarf. It went brilliantly with her yellow and black, horizontally striped dress and bumblebee antenae.

When the dj went on break, we all busied ourselves with getting drinks.

"That was so much fun," Joe grinned at me; downing a cup of lemonade in a few gulps.

"Tell me about it," I laughed, sipping on my diet coke. "Did you see John spinning the wig around like that?"

"And it flew off and landed on Frankie?" Joe laughed and shook his head, his glasses sliding down his nose.

The door of the hall opened as I slid Joe's nerd glasses back up his nose and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. The quiet room was filled with the echo of a husky, english accent.

"Good evening, boys and girls."

Westwick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yes; Mr Westwick.
What do you think of the other costumes?
I thought Garbo's hot bod in a loin cloth was a nice touch.
Comments? Please. :)
Id like to know who my subscribers are. <3