Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Five

Sam’s POV

The next morning meant saying goodbye to Tash. I was going to miss her so much but she had to get back to her family, her studies and Michelle. I sat on my bed moping as she tossed the few last items of her Halloween costume into her suitcase. She closed it and zipped it up.

“Do you really have to go?” I whined.

“Yes, missy,” she laughed. “I have to go home. I’m not the one spending the rest of my life shacked up with a Jonas Brother.”

“Hey,” I stood up. “You had your chance! But, you had to go and end up with a girlfriend.”

We both laughed and fell silent at the same time. I looked up and caught her eye. I felt tears bubble and saw Tash’s eyes fill with tears as well. I threw myself at her; hugging her tight around the shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed me tight.

“I’m going to miss you, Sammy,” she whispered.

“I’ll miss you too Tash,” I replied. “It was so awesome having someone to talk to, who wasn’t a guy.”

“It was great just seeing you,” Tash told me. “Australia’s not the same without you.”

“Will you come back soon?” I asked.

“Maybe you can come to me, she offered.

“Maybe.”

“Aw!” a voice came from the door. “Group hug!”

Tash and I were then engulfed into a hug between two other bodies. Just from smelling, I could tell one of them was Joe. We pulled away from each other. I looked t Tash and we laughed again. I wiped a tear of her cheek and I wiped eyes with the heal of my hand.

“It’s not for forever that you’ll be apart guys,” Kevin’s voice said softly.

“You’ll see each other again,” Joe agreed, hugging me from behind. I leaned into him and smiled at Tash.

“They’re right, Sam,” Tash returned the smile.

“I know,” I smiled at her again.

“I’m sorry to interrupt,” Nick stepped into the door way and told us. “But, mum says we have to go.”

“Thanks Nick,” I smiled at him. He returned the smile before walking away.

“Let’s go,” Kevin smiled and picked up Tash’s suitcase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really super dooper short.
I'm sorry!
Comments?