Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Nine

Sam's POV

I dropped my hand from Joe's face and took a step away from him. He wanted that to happen again? He wants it. He wanted to break his promise to himself and his parents. He wanted to break his sacred promise to God with me. I wasn’t expecting this to be our topic of discussion. I had no idea he was feeling this way. I looked him in the eye. What he was saying was sincere. His eyes were completely honest; wide and hazel brown. His expression was soft but serious. He meant what he was saying. I watched his body grow tenser with each second of silence. I cleared my throat.

"What?" I asked; my voice almost inaudible.

Joe dropped his gaze; shame crossed his face again.

"Joe, hey," I moved my palm back to his cheek and he lifted his eyes to mine. "There's nothing to be ashamed of here, baby."

"Then why do I feel so guilty for just wanting this?" he stepped back now; his voice angry.

He was mad at himself for this.

"I don't know," I shrugged one shoulder. "Maybe you should consult the ring on your left hand."

Joe sighed and gazed down at his hand. I followed his gaze and watched as he played with the ring with his thumb. I slid my hand down his forearm and took hold of his ring clad hand.

"If it makes you feel any better,” I smiled softly at him. "I've been thinking about it too, Joe.”

"It doesn't stop me from feeling guilty though," he told me.

"You're a teenage boy, babe," I squeezed his hand. "Hormones are normal."

"But they're clearly not very good at keeping themselves hidden away," he sighed again.

We fell silent for a moment; both of us looking down. We couldn't could we? Could we go there? Could we actually take our relationship to the next level without regret, without exchanging vows? We’d have to keep it a secret to keep Joe’s public image intact. I bit my lip and slowly raised my eyes to Joe. He was watching me with careful eyes; they also held an almost hidden fear.

"They don't have to be hidden away," I smiled at him.

"They don't?" he asked, his eyes meeting mine again. I heard an ounce of hope in his voice.

"Not if you don't want them to be," I replied in a soft voice. "But I don't want you to feel pressure or anything."

Joe lifted his hand and placed it on my cheek gently.

"There's no pressure in loving you Sam," he smiled before leaning in; pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

I lsowly massaged my mouth against Joes; continuing the kiss deeper until lack of oxygen became a problem. We broke apart panting lightly. I pulled back further than Joe did. I rested my hands on either side of his face; my thumbs grazing his jawline. I looked him in the eyes; his lids half closed.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Joe?” I breathed.

Joe replied with a small nod of his head.

“I mean, we've only been together for 6 months,” I continued. I was unsure. “Not even 6 months yet.”

“I know,” Joe replied.

“We’re moving quickly. Do you think we’re moving quickly?” I blurted out. I knew I was talking fast but I couldn’t help myself. “I don’t want you to feel rushed.”

“I know,” Joe repeated. His voice was soft and understanding.

“I mean I know we love each oth...” I continued.

Joe pressed his finger to my lips to silence me. I looked up at him into his eyes; the baby blue meeting the hazel brown. This time his eyes were sure. I felt the nerves building up in my stomach; butterflies somersaulting and cart wheeling their way around. He smiled at me and I felt myself go weak at the knees again. Oh boy.

“Sam,” his voice soft but strong. “I know we've only been together 6 months and I know that in some ways we may still be complete strangers. But, I've really fallen for you, Sam; hard.

"You've fallen for me?” I asked him.

I stared at him in disbelief. Joe was in love with me. Joe Jonas was in love with me.

"Hard and fast, completely and utterly in love with you,” he smiled again.

"In love, with me, you are?" I stuttered.

“Who are you; Yoda?” he laughed. “Yes you, fool. I’m in love with you.”

"And because you're in love with me, you're sure about this?” I bit my lip and watched his face. It didn’t change; the smile stayed on his face.

“Yes.”

with one more glance at Joe I moved and closed the door. I slowly turned back around and looked at Joe from the door. I noticed that he had backed up more to my bed; closer to the nightstand. I walked up to Joe slowly and resumed my position from before; a hand on either side of his face. He looked at me. I could see it in his eyes. He really did want to do this.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I asked once more.

Joe nodded. He reached up and took both of my hands in his, pulling them down from his face. I watched him carefully as he then took off his purity ring, kissed it and placed it on the corner of the night stand. i stared at the ring. I looked from it, to Joe, to the ring and then back at Joe.

"Joe," I started; almost breathless. I couldn’t believe this.

Joe leaned down and kissed me quickly on the lips.

“I want this Sam,” he told me. His face was a mere inch away from mine. His features were out of focus besides his eyes which were boring into mine. “I've never been so sure about wanting something before. This isn't something to be taken lightly, but given that what we feel for each other is, in fact, love, I don't think I could be anymore sure.”

I gave Joe a soft smile. I inhaled deeply before bringing my hands up under his muscle shirt that he wears to bed. Joe smirked at me as I ran them across his contoured stomach and upwards to his chest. His skin was warm and soft; the contours of his abdominal muscles exciting me. I moved my hands back down and gripped the bottom of the shirt. I yanked it upwards, slowly pulling it over his head and dropping it on the floor at our feet.

I ran my hands over his stomach again, running upwards to his chest and over his shoulders. I moved my hands down his arms. Joe smiled softly at me.

"You have an amazing body, Joe," I told him.

"You haven't seen the whole thing yet," he replied, smugly.

"Are you trying to talk dirty?" I smirked.

"Trying," he grinned. "Am I failing?"

"Not terribly."

I leaned up again and kissed him. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and he obliged. I tasted the minty freshness of tooth paste or mouth wash as well as Joe’s own original flavour. Does that sound creepy? Our tongues wrestled each other; Joe pulled me flush up against him. I draped my arms around his shoulders and fiddled with his hair with my fingers. I pulled out of the kiss slowly and moved one hand down; sliding my finger tips under the waist band of Joe’s pyjama pants that he was still wearing.

“Yes?” I asked him.

Joe nodded quickly and I tugged his pants down a little. They slide down his legs and he shuffled a bit and kicked them off in the direction of his shirt. Joe trailed his hands down my sides and took hold of the bottom of my shirt. I gulped and nodded slightly. He gripped it harder and pulled it up and over my head. He dropped it on top of his clothes and stepped back a little. He paused, taking in my nearly naked frame. I suddenly felt self conscious. Here I was standing in front of Joe Jonas in just a pair of underwear.

"Wow." Joe breathed; bringing his eyes back up to mine.

I felt my cheeks grow warm and I looked away from Joe. He leaned into me; kissing my forehead, my cheek, my lips and, after a smirk, my neck. I pulled away from him. I was already starting to feel out of breath not to mention turned on. If I didn’t sit or lie down soon, I was going to pass out.

"Do you want to...?" I asked Joe and nodded towards the bed

Joe nodded and took hold of my hips; walking me backwards towards the bed. The back of her knees hit the back of the bed and I fell on to it. I quickly sat up and shuffled backwards. I stayed sitting up; my back to the window. Joe climbed on the bed and crawled over to me. He pecked my lips and lied down in the centre of the bed. i bit down on my lip and looked at Joe nervously. He patted his lap and smiled encouragingly at her. I returned the smile and swung my leg over his pelvis like we had done previously. I leaned down to him.

“Are you sure, that you're sure?” I whispered in his ear before pulling back to study his face.

He smiled softly and grazed his fingers across my stomach and around on to my back. Joe rolled us; holding onto me, until he was on top. He positioned his hands on either side of my head and leaned down close to me. Our noses were almost touching. He pecked me on the lips again and pulled back with a smile on his face.

“I've never been surer about anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry its been so long!
I've been on a helath kick lately and i've been going to bed super early.
(I usually write and update late at night.)
But I'm back now for sure.
Comments? What'd you think about this?

i know self promotion is kind of lame but please check out my first ever "Joick" fanfiction
"Obsession". i promise it isnt smutty or gross or anything. Its more Joe's inner thoughts and personal anguish.