Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Twenty One

Nicks POV

I stared at Sam in disbelief. She had to be kidding right? She wouldn't miss me? She was joking. She had to be. Right? I mean; me and Sam; the relationship we shared was amazing. It was magical. She wouldn't really leave and never come back. Would she? No; Joe was here. She loved Joe with all she was. There was no way she wouldn't come back for him after Christmas. Sam took a step back and crossed her arms across her chest. Her face was angry; I had never seen her look like that before. If possible steam would be shooting from her ears.

"Well?" her frustrated and impatient voice waited for an answer to her question.

It also made me consider the impossible. I looked her in the eye; I could see hatred forming. Without thinking, I bridge the gap between our bodies and planted my lips against hers. I felt her arms drop to her sides. I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her hands moved up, resting at my biceps. She kissed me back; parting her lips to allow my tongue the entry it so desperately wanted. Her tongue massaged mine in her mouth for a moment before I felt two hands on my chest. I was pushed backwards slightly. Sam was glaring at me. She lifted one of her hands and it collided with my cheek with a loud "SMACK".

"I can't believe you!" she screamed at me; running from my room.

As cliché as it sounds, I touched my cheek for a second. It was stinging from the contact. My mind snapped back into work and I ran from my room.

"Sam!" I called after her.
I followed her to her bedroom; she turned to face me. One hand on her hip, she tilted her head to look at me in the eye; before slamming the door in my face.

I saw it; it’s there definitely now; hatred. She hates me. I’d destroyed everything with a simple kiss. You, Nick Jonas, are a moron.

"What's going on?" Joe's voice came from behind me.
I turned to see my family standing at the top of the stairs. I surveyed each of their faces. Mum's held worry and Dad's held concern. Frankie was totally lost and Kevin was confused. Joe's facial expression was what hurt me the most; he was crushed.

"Nothing," I told them walking into my room and shutting the door; closing out the the outside world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its epcially short; i know.
There will be another posted today. I'm rewriting as of... now.
Comments please?