Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Seven

Sam's POV

I was kind of dreading giving them their Christmas presents. I knew theirs were going to be so much better then mine.

"Alright," I smiled at Frankie. "But, can i give you guys yours first?"

"Of course," Denise smiled.

"Okay," i smiled and picked up the photo albums. "I'll be right back."

i walked back through to the living room and carefully slid the Christmas bags over my arms. I traipsed carefully through the kitchen door. Nick got up quickly and held the door open for me.

"Thanks Nick," i smiled at him.

i dumped the bags on the empty counter.

"Alright," i grinned; picking up the two smaller bags. "We'll do the parents first."

i handed Paul his Christmas bag and passed Nick Denise's to pass down to her.
Paul reached in and pulled out the aftershave and shower gel kit i had bought him. He smiled at it.

"How'd you know this was my favourite?" he asked.

"Lucky guess," i grinned. "No, i asked Denise."

"Oh, well thank you Sam," he smiled.

"There's something else in there," i smiled.

He looked curiously into the bag and pulled out the tie i had bought him. It was huge.

"Top dude," Paul read. "I love it. Thank you."

i turned my focus to Denise who sat down the other end of the table. She reached into the bag and pulled out a small black box. She opened it carefully and gasped; her hand coming up to her mouth.

"Do you, do you like it?" i asked in a small voice.

"Sammy, it's beautiful," she put it down on the table and walked over and wrapped me in a hug.

i smiled and hugged her bag.

"Mum," Kevin said.

The hug broke.

"You bought mum a "Mum" pendant necklace?" he asked.

"Yep," i smiled. "She's my second mum. it felt appropriate."

"That's really sweet," Joe smiled at me.

"Next," i picked up the bright green Christmas bag. "Frankie's next."

He grabbed the bag from me and knelt up on his chair.

"Cool! Drumsticks!" he exclaimed; a grin from ear to ear. "And they're bright green and black."

"They're so awesome," Nick took one from him and examined it. "So much cooler than mine."

"I figured since you and James have your band thing going on, you could use some new sticks," i explained my gift.

"Yeah!" Frankie grinned at me. "They're awesome. What else is in here?"

He pulled out the oversized plastic glasses and stuck them on his face.

"Awesome!" he grinned; his gappy smile reminding me of my brother. He pulled the shoe box that was sitting in the bottom of the bag.

"You bought him Nike airforces?" Joe exclaimed.

"Just wait," i told him.

Frankie looked at me; cautiously opening the box.

"These are the coolest shoes i've ever seen!" he exclaimed when he saw the shoes that i had bought him. Neon green and black Nike airforces. "They match the drumsticks!"

"That's what i thought when i saw them!" i smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Sam!" he clambered down off the chair and came over to hug me. i squatted down and wrapped my arms around him.

"You're welcome Tank," i grinned.

Frankie let go and hopped back up on his chair; pulling his shoes off and trying on the new ones.

"Nick," I smiled; holding out the black bag with silver spots.

Nick took the bag from me with a smile of his own and opened it.

"Is there a gag gift in every bag?" he asked when he pulled out the massive sky blue bowtie.

"Yep," i nodded; laughing. "I couldn't help myself."

He attached the velcro at the back of his neck; the bowtie sitting a little loosely around his neck. he pulled out a small book of coupons i had made.

"There's five. They each equal a day to hang out, when you want," i nodded and smiled.

"Cool," he smiled; flipping through the book and putting them in front of him on the table. He pulled out the last bit of his present; a black jewelery box. he opened it and smiled at the gift; a silver chain link bracelet.

"It's perfect," he smiled. "Thank you Sam."

I walked around the table as Nick stood and embraced him warmly.

"You're welcome," i squeezed him briefly and let go. Nick sat back down. "Alright, Kevin. You were the hardest."

"Really?" his eyes snapped up and they were bright. he was excited.

"Yes really," i nodded and handed him the bag.

With a grin he reached inside.

"Heck yes!" he exclaimed excitedly and pulled out the highlighter yellow suspenders i had bought him. "These are awesome!"

i laughed at Kevin's little kid side. He was so funny. he lay the suspenders in front of him and pulled out the second bit of his gift.

"You didn't?" he gaped at me.

"I did," i smirked at him.

"What'd she do?" Joe asked; trying to look into the bag.

"She bought me a pair of the new Classic Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses," he opened the black store case they came in and showed them to his family. "Sam. These are really expensive. they only came out about 2 weeks ago."

"I preordered," i shrugged. "They're the second pair distributed around the world i believe."

"Sam," Kevin started and i held my hand up to stop him.

"That's not all," i smiled.

He sighed and reached into the bag one more time.

"You got me a case for them too?" he held up the slim line black case. "And initialed it?"

i nodded and he shook his head at me.

"Thank you," he smiled and i walked over to hug him.

"Last but not least, Joe," i smiled as my boyfriends face lit up.

Joe took the back from me and instantly pulled out the hat. It had corks hanging from strings on the print. The room erupted into laughter while he grinned and wiggled his head; making the corks dance.

"I just, couldn't help myself," i laughed.

"This is awesome," Joe said, excited. He shook his head again and the corks swung. he pulled out a coupon book similar to Nicks.

"Those are good for one wish each," i explained. "But choose wisely. There's five there."
he fanned himself with the book and smirked at me.

"I think i can think of a few right now," he told me. he put the book back in the back and pulled out the last little black box. he put the bag on the floor between his legs and lifted the small lid.

"Wow," he exclaimed. He put the box down on the table and pulled out the watch. it was sterling silver and absolutely gorgeous. "It's stunning. Thank you babe."

"You're welcome," i smiled. "I thought maybe with this you can be on time for once."

He smiled.

Nick's POV

"Can we give Sam our presents now?" Frankie whined.

"Yes, Frankie," Mum smiled at him. "Go get them."
Frankie disappeared from the room; coming back only seconds later; with a box in his hands. he plopped it in front of Sam on the table, after she took her seat between Joe and Kevin.

"Thanks little man," Sam smiled.

"That ones from me, Mum and Dad," Frankie explained and climbed onto his knees on the chair.

Sam carefully peeled off the paper and stopped.

"An iphone?" she gaped at the small package in front of her.

"Joe was always telling us how much of a pain your sidekick is," Paul explained.

"Thank you guys," Sam smiled. "This means alot. Finally; two years of torment are over."

Kevin stood up and walked into the living room; coming back with a large box. He placed it in front of Sam.

"Merry late Christmas Sam," he told her, smiling.

She smiled at Kevin. She carefully pulled the paper tape loose and gasped when the paper fell loose. i watched tears well up in her eyes as she stared down at the crisp white guitar lying in the box. Laying beside it was a black guitar strap with a gold swirly pattern covering it.

"Kevin, its beautiful," she whispered before throwing her arms around Kevins neck and hugging him tightly. "You are so awesome."

"Nick mentioned you may need a new one," Kevin explained; a smile on his face.
Sam grinned at me.

"Alright, my turn," Joe announced; standing up. "Wait here."

Joe exited the room.

"Really Kevin, this is spectacular," Sam smiled.

"You bought me a pair of $300 sunglasses Sam," Kevin smiled.in returned. "I think we're even."

We waited 10 minutes in the kitchen; chattering about the presents we had received.

"Where on Earth has Joe run off to?" Mum asked.

"I dont...." i started but was cut off by the sound of a horn tooting outside.

We all got up; Sam leading. Curiosity mounted. She opened the front door and we were greeted by Joe leaning against the side of Sam's jeep.

"You did not fly this over here?" she exclaimed.

"Oh i did," Joe replied, spinning the key ring around his finger.

Sam ran over to him; throwing herself into his arms.

"You are crazy, Joe Jonas," she told him. "I love you so much! Thank you1"

"I love you too," he laughed. "And you're welcome."

I looked at my feet. I just hoped that my gift would top this; top Joe's.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you theres another update today.
Comments please? :)