Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Forty Four

Sam’s POV

I surveyed my appearance in the mirror of the bathroom; tilting my head in an attempt to find something wrong. My hair was curled perfectly; two thick strands sat over my shoylders and the rest lay down my back. A white head band sat in amongst the curls and my fringe hung softly above my right eye. The strapless white dress I had chosen clng tightly to my torso then flowed out freely at my hips. I smiled at my reflection has I studied my face. I had even applied my make up perfectly. Slight mascara and eyeliner, bronzer and blush on my cheeks and a clear gloss on my lips. I was happy with my appearance; only hoping that Joe, too, would love how I klooked. I smiled once more at my appearance and began packing up my toiletries.

While packing my lip gloss into its place in my make up bag, someone knocked on the door.

“I’ll be right out,” I called to the person on the other side of the door.

“That’s not necessary,” I heard Nick’s voice reply.

“What’s up Nick?” I asked him curiously.

“Can I come in?” he asked me.

“Um, sure,” I replied hesitantly.

I quickly shoved all my other toiletries away into my make up bag and unlocked the door. Nick turned the knob and walked in; closing the door behind him.

“So, um, can we make this quick?” I asked him.

“It will be,” Nick replied. I saw a smirk settle on his lips as he stepped closer. I was backed against the basin before he stopped. “You look so beautiful Sam.”

“Thank you,” I blushed and bit down on my bottom lip.

“I cant stand it when you do that,” Nick breathed; stepping closer.

“Do what?” I asked; swallowing.

“Bite your lip like that,” he answered.

“Oh,” I blushed and bit my lip again. I stopped. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologise,” Nick told me. “It’s my own thoughts that drive me crazy. Not you actually doing it.”

“What...what do you think about?” I stuttered.

"This," he whispered.

I felt the tension rising in the confined space of the bathroom. Is it hot in here or is it just me? Nick took one more step towards me; his hips against mine. I rested my hands on the edge of the basin. It was the only thing keeping me upright. I hadn’t seen Nick like this before. It was as if he was lusting after me. Lust and Nick Jonas. Two things I would never put together in one sentence. Nick leaned in and kissed me ever so softly on the lips. I didn’t stop him. I kissed him back; before my thoughts drifted to Joe. He was waiting for me.

“Nick, stop,” I said against Nick’s lip. I shoved him back gently. He moved his head away from me; keeping his body pressed againt mine. “I'm going to meet Joe.”

“I know,” Nick responded, as-a-matter-of-factly.

“And yet you still kiss me?”

“Yes,” Nick smiled; leaning in to kiss me again. His lip grazed mine.

“Nick, no,” I said louder. “Please just stop.”

Nicks sighed and stepped backwards away from me. I ran my hand down the skirt of my dress from where creases had formed from Nick’s close proximity.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted one more kiss,” he told me and looked to the floor. He ran his tongue along his bottom lip.

I felt my face flush.

“I can’t stand when you do that,” I whispered; my breath caught in my throat.

“What?” Nick looked up.

“You run your tongue along your bottom lip,” I replied.

“Oh,” he said and ran his tongue along his lip again; slower this time.

He kept a constant eye contact. I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly through my nose.

“Well, if, you want one more kiss, I started. “We may as well make it memorable.”

I sat up on the basin and pulled Nick closer to me; him standing between my legs. I hooked my ankles around his waist and interlaced my fingers behind his head. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. Nick moved his hands to rest on my hips; I played with the hair at the back of his head; my fingers toying with the small curls. How mouths moved together; lips smashing together in a desperation to taste each other. I opened my mouth slightly and Nick’s tongue was welcomed in my mouth. Mine wrestled his; fighting for dominance. His taste and warmth was so perfect and I was absolutely engulfed by everything that was Nick. my senses came back to me and I slowly broke away. I unhooked my ankles from behind Nick’s back. He slowly lowered his arms and took a step back from me.

I smiled at him and slid off the basin. I turned the mirror quickly and wiped the smeared lip gloss off the side of my lip. I bit my lip again; making sure Nick saw it. I smirked and walked out of the bathroom; leaving Nick standing there.

I walked to my bedroom and threw my make up bag onto my bed. I brushed my hands over the bodice and skirt of my dress again; making sure they were perfect. I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out my white ballet flats and slipped them onto my feet. I pulled a long black coat free of a coat hanger and pulled it on over my dress. With one quickly glance at my appearance in the mirror, I walked out of my bedroom; closing the door behind me. I wandered down the stairs and found Nick sprawled out on the couch with his feet crossed on the coffee table; watching something on tv. I shook my head.

“Have fun,” Nick said sarcastically. He smirked at me before turning back to the tv.

I walked over to him and leaned on my elbows on the back of the couch. I brought my face down close to his ear.

“I plan to,” I whispered.

I stood up and walked to the door. I felt his eyes follow me out but I didn’t dare turn around.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is sort of short and crappy.
I'm sorry.
Comments? Let me know what you thought.
Be honest!

p.s. during this chapter i passed 150,000 words. :D yay for me.