Australia

Chapter One Hundred and Forty Five

Sam’s POV

I was nervous about seeing Joe. I had no clue what he had planned this evening but that wasn’t what I was nervous about. What if he could smell Nick on me? What if I my mouth tasted different? What if he could tell by just looking in my eyes that I was hiding something from him; the fact that was falling for his brother? What if... what if? I’m paranoid. Joe’s going be happy to see me because I haven’t seen him in a week. Joe will smile at me like he always does that I will smile right back at him. He will hug me and hold me like he always does; his body warm against mine and smelling just as wonderful as he always does. He will tell me he loves me like he always does and i....

I sighed. I do love him. But, having feelings for Nick had thrown everything off. It had confused everything. It had confused me. I changed my focus from the pavement at my feet to the horizon in front of me; a big green paddock opening up on my right hand side. I knew that after that was a line of trees then mine and Joe’s park. Well, it wasn’t exactly ours, but it was where we spent alot of time when we were first starting to go out. It was a place that held great memories for us. Ones of complete happiness and contentment. We had kissed here; danced here and hugged here. We had sung together here and spent hours wasting time on the kids pla equipment; escaping the household for more then half the day and coming home absolutely exhausted and practically fallen asleep at the dinner table every night. We went for walks around the park and took photos; photos that captured memories that were nothing short of perfect.

But then again, we had our bad moments too; the fights, the crying the drama caused by us sleeping together prematurely. Who had been there when all that drama ensued? Nick. Who’s shoulder did I cry on? Nicks. Who offered me hugs and gave me presents that were absolutely priceless? Nick. I sighed again.

Choosing between them was too difficult. Both of them were absolutely amazing. Both of them had a smile that could melt my heart and make me go weak at the knees and both had the ability to make me smile and make me truly happy; until my thoughts came back to me and the other came into mind. Being with Nick felt like I was cheating on Joe; which technically, I was. But, seeing Joe; it makes me feel like I;m cheating on Nick. I shook my head at myself. I’m not cheating on Nick because I’m not dating Nick. I’m dating Joe. Why am I such a slut all of a sudden?

You can’t have two boyfriends Sam

Coming here, meeting them; I knew I loved Joe. Before even meeting him I had imagined my life with him. He’s even more amazing than I even thought in real life, where I have the opportunity to be with him in the way I had always dreamed. Why had I even fallen for Nick the way I had? It didn’t make sense.
I pushed Nick out of my head. it was Joe I was truly amazed by and in love with.

Or is he?

I approached the park slowly; peering around the tree line when I got close enough. I smiled. Joe had set up candles everywhere; on the merry-go-round, on top of the swing set and in a huge circle around a picnic blanket. I walked towards him; his warm smile crossing his features. He stood in the centre of the picnic blanket. He had his hands clasped in front of him; his shoulders back. His black suit jacket was open and his white v-neck t-shirt was loose on his body. His black pants completed the ensemble and his converses were on his feet. He unclasped his hands and walked out of the circle towards me. I picked up my pace; breaking into a slight jog. H approached faster. I grinned when he reached me and wrapped his arms around my middle; lifting me off the ground and spinning me around countless times. He put me down and hugged me tightly. I smiled into his shoulder; squeezing him back. He loosened his grip and smiled down to me.

“I missed you so much, Sam,” he told me. “I’m so happy your home.”

“I missed you too Joe,” I smiled up to him.

“This place just isn’t the Same without you anymore,” he smiled back at me; caressing my cheek with his hand. “It’s just not the same.”

He leaned down; placing a soft, warm kiss on my lips. His lips were an instant comfort; my feelings came flooding back. I reached up; lacing my hands together around his neck. I kissed him back; [pressing my lips firmly against his. I felt his lips curl upwards into a smile and he pulled away slightly.

“I’m so glad to be back with you, Joe,” I told him honestly.

I was glad to be home. I had missed Joe. Everything with Nick was wearing me out.

“Are you hungry?” he smiled again.

“Definitely,” I nodded.

He turned to the picnic, holding his hand out to me. I slid my hand into his; his hand was cold from being outside waiting for me. He led me to the rug between the candles. He gestured for me to sit down and I kneeled down on the rug. Joe followed me down; choosing to sit on his butt with his legs crossed.

“How’d you do all this?” I asked Joe.

“It’s a Valentines Dinner,” he told me. “I started planning as soon as you left with Nick.”

I snapped my eyes up to him when he finished his sentence; remembering to breathe when I realised he only meant that I had left with Nick to go to my dads.

“You’re so sweet Joe,” I smiled at him; taking a deep breathe and instantly smelling chinese food from our favourite little place near home. “That smells awesome.”

“Well, I'm not much of a cook,” he admitted. “So I thought ordering out would be easier.”

“‘It’s perfectly fine with me,” I smiled in assurance. “You know I love chinese food.”

“Which is why I picked chinese,” he grinned and pulled two little white boxes from the picnic basket beside him; as well as a bottle of lemonade and champagne glasses.

“You’re so corny,” I shook my head and laughed a little.

“But you love me,” Joe smiled; handing me my little white box and opening the lemonade.

“I do,” I agreed; taking my food and holding one of the glasses out to him for some lemonade.

He poured me half a glass and poured himself one’ screwing the cap back on the bottle before sticking it back in the basket.

“Cheers,” he said holding up his glass.

I clinked mine against his and took a sip; setting it down gently against the picnic basket.

~

“Well, that was amazing,” I smiled; putting down my white box.

“It was,” Joe agreed; draining his glass of lemonade and tucking both glasses back into the basket. “Now, do you want your gift now?”

“You got me a gift?” I asked. “I um, I didn’t get you anything. I didn’t really have the time to.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Joe smiled. “Trust me.”

“Alright,” I said; confused.

He reached into the basket and pulled out a box about the size of my palm and an envelope.

“Obviously, you have to read the card first,” Joe grinned and handed me the envelope.

I slid my finger into the opening and pulled the card out. I smiled at the front cover; two baby elephants whose tails made a love heart. I opened it and read the passage aloud.

“My darling Sam, happy Valentines day,” I said. “One down and a million more to go. I love you. Love always Joe.”

I looked up to Joe.

“Thank you,” I smiled and leaned over to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

“you’re welcome,” Joe nodded and smiled. ‘Now you can open this.”

He handed me the black box and I took it carefully, not to jostle the contents. I lifted the lid; and peered inside. Nestled into black felt was two pendants; both on black faux leather bands. I pulled one out and admired it in the candle light. I smiled at the small, silver, circular pendant and looked up to Joe for an explanation.

“They’re yin and yang pendants and our names are engraved on the backs of them,” he smiled; sliding closer to me. “They're to symbolize peace I guess; peace between us keeping his relationship as perfect as it was to start with.”

I felt tears fill my eyes; tears of happiness over what Joe just said and of guilt over my attraction to Nick.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Joe asked; he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me against him. “Don’t you like them?”

“No. I love them. They’re gorgeous,” I told Joe. “It’s just...”

“Just what?” I heard the worry in is voice.

I looked up to his face to meet his eyes. They were filled with concern. The furrow in his brow, the curve of his lips, his strong jaw clenched slightly. He looked; amazing.

I dropped the necklace back into the box and closed the lid; putting the box into the basket.

“Sam?” Joe queried.

“Shh,” I whispered.

I go up on my knees; leaning in and pressing my lips to Joe’s. He responded automatically; him counteracting the pressure on my lips. We kissed powerfully; I parted my lips to allow his tongue access. I tasted his chinese dinner on my taste buds and I smirked a slightly. I wrestled his tongue with mine. I heard Joe groan and he maneuvered himself a little. He held me at the hips and lay himself down on the picnic blanket. I went down with him; my lips remaining attached to his. I rested my hands on either side of his head; moving my legs so that I straddling him. I hitched my dress up a little so it didn’t get caught on anything. Joe slid his hands up my legs under the skirt of my dress; stopping about half way up my thighs. I knew what would get a reaction. I grinded my pelvis again his ever so slightly. Joe’s body tensed a little; jerking upwards. He tore his lips away from mine.

“Please don’t do that,” he breathed.

“Don't do what?” I smirked and grinded my pelvis down hard against his. I thought I heard him whimper a little.

“That,” Joe swallowed.

“Why not?” I asked slyly; repeating the action again slower and deeper.

I watched Joe’s face contort; his eyes sliding half closed.

“You know what happens, Sam,” he warned.

I leaned down really close to his face.

“You’re going to have to remind me about that one Joe,” I breathed; licking my lips seductively and grinding down harder then ever.

Joe reacted; and before I knew it he was holding on to me and rolling over so I was underneath him.

“I'm not against doing that Sam,” he smirked; leaning down to kiss me.
I felt him lower his hand along my body until he reached the bottom of my dress; his fingers moving upwards, leaving goosebumps along my thigh.

“Joe,” I breathed; pushing him away a little. He didn’t move his hand. “If this is leading where i think it’s leading, we can’t do It here.”

“We can’t go home,” Joe informed me. “Everyone will still be awake.”

“we cant go to some seedy hotel,” I continued; my breathing becoming normal slowly. “That’d be all over the press.”

A smirk covered Joe’s face.

“Garbo’s place is empty,” he bit his lip. “He’s on holidays. And I have a key.”

“Well, what are we waiting for?” I grinned.

Joe got up quickly; taking my hands and pulling me up off the ground. We ran around blowing out all the candles and stuffing the blanket in the basket. Holding hands; Joe carrying the picnic basket and me carrying my shoes we ran from the park; along the pavement and home. The feeling if the pavement on my barefoot added to the adrenalin. When we reached the house Joe opened the passenger side of his car for me and chucked the picnic basket in the back seat. He climbed in the drivers side, started the car and backed out quickly. We drove fast; avoiding the main road by following the backstreet short cut that Joe knew.

Every time we would stop at a light I would move to kiss him or run my ran up his leg. He would inhale deeply or graze his finger tips against the sensitive part of my neck. We pulled up into Garbo;s driveway after what felt like an eternity. Joe jumped out; running to open the garage. He climbed back in and drove in; shutting off the car immediately and taking off the close the garage again. He walked back to me; opening the passenger door and taking my hand as I stepped out. He shut the door with a hard slam and picked me up; I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed a kiss to his lips.

He smirked at me and opened the door from the garage, carrying me up the small flight of stairs and through the living room. Garbo’s house was huge and really tidy. Joe carried up a bigger flight of stairs with ease and put me down when we reached a door. He opened it; and took me by the hips and lead me backwards inside; kicking the door closed behind him. I bit my lip. Was this happening again? Was it really happening?

I looked up at Joe, unsure. He smiled at me.

“No regrets this time, Sam,” he told me.

He held his left hand in front of my face and slid his purity ring off his finger; lifting my right hand and sliding it onto my middle finger. I smiled at him. He reached down; grabbing the bottom of my dress and yanking it upwards over my head. he picked me up again; our position the same as before and lowered me gently onto the bed. I scooted upwards a bit and kept my eyes on Joe. He smiled; pulling his jacket off my the sleeves and pulling his tshirt off over his head. he unbuttoned his jeans and crawled onto the bed; lowering himself down so he was hovering over me.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” I replied and his lowered his face it mine and sealed my mouth with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. I dont update for like a week and all i give you is this?
I'm sorry.
I hope you enjoyed it anyway.
Comments for me? :)