Australia

Chapter Fifteen

Sam’s POV

The next 2 weeks were a total blur. I couldn’t believe my mum had agreed to it. I couldn’t believe I had travelled to every capital city in Australia. But most of all I couldn’t believe Joe Jonas had asked me to go on tour with them I spent every concert on the sidelines; on the phone to Tash who wanted to hear them. She couldn’t believe it either. She was so excited for me. I was walking to see what the boys were up to. It was the last night in Perth. They had one Sydney show left, then it was back to the states. I was excited, but also really upset by the prospect of them leaving. I bet they’d forget about me wouldn’t they? I sighed.

Joe and I were getting closer. It was hand holding all the time now, kisses on the temple and forehead, kisses on the cheek. It was a constant round of flirting. He had no idea what he was doing to me. I was falling for him; hard. I didn’t want to; especially knowing that in two days he’d be out of my life forever. I sighed. I had also made an effort to hang out with Nick. He seemed a lot more comfortable around me now. He was slowly becoming my best mate. In between shows and interviews, we hung out at hotels, playing the Xbox, watching movies, eating junk food. We even went for runs in the morning; me and Joe. He didn’t know that I ran; and how well I ran.

As I rounded the final corner of the floor we were staying on. I heard the boys saying something. Kevin and Joe’s door was ajar.

“.....dont want to tell her,” Joe’s voice sounded anxious.

“Dude, you have to,” Kevin’s voice told him. He had his stern voice on. It was cute when he did that.

“We can make it like a surprise,” Nick’s voice chimed in.

I cleared my throat and knocked on the door.

“What are you guys talking about?” I queried, pushing the door open more.

Nick and Kevin looked at each other, before excusing themselves and walking out. Joe looked up from his position on the bed; he patted beside him. I was scared. I walked over and sat beside him.

“I have something to ask you,” he started; he bit the side of his lip.

“Have I done something wrong?” I felt my eyes fill with tears. He hates me.

“No, no, no!” he said, placing his hand on my knee. “You haven’t! I just have something to ask you.”

I looked up at him. What could he possibly want to ask me?

“What is it?” I look down at his hand on my knee. He moves it to his own knee.

“Well,” he sighs, using his hand to bring my face around to look at him. “I was wondering, when we go back to Sydney, if you’d like to have dinner with me?”

I couldn’t help but smile. He looked gorgeous. He was still dressed in what he wore on stage; black jeans and shoes, with a white t shirt and black suit jacket. His face was tired, but his eyes were sparkling.

“Of course,” I smiled at him. “How can I say no to that gorgeous face?”

He smiled at me.

“It would be difficult; I have to admit,” Joe laughed smugly, I smacked him on the knee and took off running down the hall way.

“Come back here!” he called after me. I heard him running behind me. I turned a corner ran into a dead end.

“Oh, crap!” I giggled, looking for somewhere to hide.

“Got you!” Joe came around the corner and slowly walked up to me. I backed against the wall. He stared me down and stood in front of me with his hands on either side of my head. “What are you going to do now?

“This,” I told him, before I tickled his sides. He squirmed and I made my break, taking off away from him. I heard him laugh and take off after me. I turned to see if her was following and smacked into someone, tackling them to the ground. I looked down to a wide eyes Nick Jonas underneath me.

“I am so sorry Nick,” I quickly got off him and pulled him to his feet.

“Got you!” Joe came up behind me around the waste from behind, trapping my arms and spun me around. He must have seen Nick.

“Hey bro,” he said, letting me go.

“Hey,” Nick said quietly. “It’s okay. No damage done.” He walked away.

“Do you think I hurt him?” I asked Joe.

“He’s a tough cookie,” Joe told me, hugging me again. “He’ll be right. We better go pack.”

He grabbed my hand, and dragged us towards our rooms.