Australia

Chapter Sixteen

Nick’s POV

Never before have I felt more awkward then I did just then. Sam had pratically tackled me to the floor. Sure it was because Joe was chasing her and she wasn't watching where she was going, but still. Having her on top of me produced an awkward sensation. I had butterflies the size of Texas flapping around in my gut. Even now they're still going, making my palms sweat and my mouth dry. I wiped my hands on my jeans and walked into the room I was sharing with my brothers.

"Hey man," Kevin said cheerily. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," I answered him, tossing some tshirts into a suitcase. I had to keep this to myself; or did I.?

"You sure?" Kevin had turned on his bed to face me. "It looks like somethings bothering you."

"Well," I walked over and sat on the middle bed, across from Kevin. "Just now, Sam tackled me. I mean, she didn't mean to. Joe was chasing her; she was clearly not watching where she was going. She was lying in top of me for no more then maybe 5 seconds. But dude, being in that situation, with her hovering over me like that; it was the most awkward thing ever." I sighed.

"Why? I mean, do you like her or something?" Kevin tilted his head looking at me. I looked at him before sighing again.

"I don't know, man," I leant forehead, resting my elbows on my knees. "Maybe I do. I mean, its probably nothing but some stupid crush. Right? That's got to be it. I can't like Sam. She's older then me."

"Only a little over a year," Kevin shrugged.

"She's Australian. I probably won't see her again."

"She can come on tour with us. I think she'd like that."

"She's weird and drives like a psycho."

"But she's interesting, really nice and unique."

I looked at Kevin. I wish he would stop finding positives in all this. I don't want him to tell me that these feelings are alright.

"She's with Joe"

Kevin opened his mouth to say something, but stopped. He had no argument for that one. I sighed again.

"It doesn't matter, Kev," I told him. "There's nothing I can do. I'll get over it. Thanks for talking to me."

"No problems little bro," Kevin told me, smacking me gently on the back as he got up and headed for the bathroom.

I laid back on my bed. Packing could wait until tomorrow morning; I need sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all my subscribers!
I hope you enjoy my updates!
Please please please comment my story.
Tell me what you think, if I'm going in the right direction etc.
Thank you *smiles*