Australia

Chapter Twenty Two

Sam's POV

I was having an amazing night! Sure it was well after one am but I was more lively then ever.

"Time for cake," Joe's excited voice came from the back door. I looked up at him. His bright eyes were made brighter by the candles on my cake. He walked down the stairs and placed the cake on the table in front of me. I grinned at it. The cake had a massive photo of the Jonas Brothers on it, as well as "Happy Birthday Sammy" written in chocolate buttons at the bottom.

"This is so awesome," I grinned, making eye contact with my mum, Tash and the boys. "Thank you guys!"

I made a wish and leant forward blowing out the candles. I blew one a little too hard and it fell of the cake and onto the table. It rolled across the table and before I knew it, some of my wrapping paper was alight.

"Fire!" a voice behind me yelled.

There was then such a bustle. I was pulled back from the table with such force I fell, grazing my elbows on the concrete of the patio. I was in shock.

A spray of water came out of nowhere, wetting my dress, but successfully putting out the small fire that I had started.

"You okay?" Joe knelt beside me. I simply nodded. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down from the events of the last few minutes.

"Come on," I was pulled to my feet by two people. When I was up I noticed it was Kevin and Joe. Nick was with my mum; helping with the mess. "We'll get those elbows cleaned up.

Joe walked me into the bathroom; where I told him where the first aid was stored. I sat up on the basin. It didn't take long for him to clean the grazes on my elbows. He didn't say a thing. I could tell he was worried and upset about what happened. But him not talking was worrying me.

"Joe," I started. I was interupted by him pressing a kiss to my forehead and leaving the bathroom.

I stared after him. He wasn't going to ruin my party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very long.
Leading up to something bigger and better.