Australia

Chapter Forty Four

Sam's POV

"How about this one?" Nick stepped out of the dressing room. I glanced up from my position on a seat beside Joe. Nick was wearing a pair of black jeans, a blue dress shirt and a light tan jacket. He looked good; classy and grown up. I smiled at him.

"Turn," I requested, crossing my right leg over my left; I scratched my chin in mock though. Nick turned around slowly. He turned back to face Joe and I. Nick looked at us with his eyebrowd raised.

"Well?" he asked us.

"Hmm," I turned to look at Joe. He had an amused expression on his face. "What do you think, Joe?"

I turned to look at Nick again. He rolled up the sleeves on his jacket and shirt; crossing his arms across his chest after he did so.

"I think we have a winner," Joe smirked at Nick.

"Finally!" Nick exclaimed, breathing out heavily.

Both Joe and I laughed at Nick who glared at us.

"Excuse me?" he called to a shop keeper. "I'll take all of this."

"Excellent choice, sir," she told us, ushering Nick to follow her.

Once he went, I turned to Joe.

"You had fun tormenting him, didn't you?" I asked Joe, grinning at him.

"He's my little brother. Its my job," he grinned back.

"So, when are we finding you an outfit?" I tilted my head still smiling at him.

"I'm next. I knew Nick would take long. I'm more picky," he screwed his face up in an adorable way. "But hopefully, with you there it won't take me all day."

"I bet I'm just as picky as you," I told him, shifting closer and resting my head on his shoulder. "It'll take me ages to find a dress."

"You'll look beautiful in anything," he told me.

I tilted my head on his shoulder to look at him. He was smiling at me; his eyes shining and happy. I smiled back at him.

"Thank you," I told at him shifting again to look away from him. "But its not only about looking good. I have to feel good in the outfit."

He leaned away and looked at me. His face was thoughtful.

"Then I'll be quick with my decision, so we can take our time with your dress," he looked in my eyes; his were filled with sincerity.

"Thank you," I smiled at him; kissing him on the cheek.

"Your turn bro," Nick approached as putting the bag containing his newly bought items at my feet.

"Okay," Joe stood up; Nick sat in his place. "Wish me luck?"

"Goodluck," Nick and I echoed.