Australia

Chapter Fifty Five

Sam’s POV

The overhead voice announced that the Jonas Brothers would be cominout. The crowd went wild and i grinned at the stage. A small platform to the right of the stage started to move and my boys emerged. I smiled, even though i knew that they couldnt see me. The beat of Much Better started playing and i started dancing to it. Edward gave me a weird look but it wasn’t going to stop me from enjoying the music. Finally I saw Joe’s frame come into view, followed by Kevin and Nick was sitting at the piano. Joe was dancing to the music, Kevin playing his guitar; Nick was playing the piano and then stopped, clapping his hands above his head. Joe satrted singing the first verse.

I got a rep for breakin' hearts
Now I'm done with Super Stars
And all the tears on her guitar
I'm not bitter

Now I see everything I'd ever need
Is the girl in front of me
She's Much Better


Joe pointed to a girl in the audience to his right. I remember being that girl; I bet her heart is racing, palms are sweating and she can’t wipe the grin off her face. But then again, that could be just my reaction when he looks at me. Nick stood up the piano and kept playing; singing the chorus as he did so.

I wanna fight with you
Tear up the sky with you
You're much better
I wanna fight with you
Make up tonight with you
You're much better


I grinned again as i danced in my seat. I wanted so badly to stand up and dance with the girls in the mosh pit area of the crowd. But i also didnt want Edward to think i was an idiot. I stayed put and nodded my head to the music.

“I’m going to go get another drink,” Edward whispered in my ear. I shivered. “Would you like another?”

I gulped down the final mouthfuls of my beverage and handed him the empty glass.

“Please.” I smiled in reply.

I followed Edward with my eyes before looking back at the platform. Joe was dancing again. He was so sexy when he performed.

Now I've got some enemies
And they're all friends suddenly
BFF's eternally
I'm not bitter
I believe that the road that people lead
Helps you find the one you need
You're much better


I sat and danced again; siging along to the words of the second verse. Nick was standing up now; beside Joe. Nick started belting out the chorus again.

I wanna fight with you
Tear up the sky with you
You're much better
You're much better girl
I wanna fight with you
Make up tonight with you
You're much better
Ooo!
Yeah!


Kevin, Nick and Joe then jumped down off the platformed and started walking along a pathway towards the main stage. They slapped the palms of fans on their way through; each of them smiling their own smile. I looked at Joe; his eyes were sparkling. I grinned at him; knowing he was enjoying this so much. I nodded my head in time with the music again. I looked over at where Zac was sitting.
Vanessa was sitting with him on the side closest to me. He caught my eye and gave me a thumbs up sign. I sent it back as well as a grin. I focused back on the stage. The boys ran up; Joe stood behind the microphone and Kevin and Nick were both handed guitars. The chorus picked up again.

I wanna fight with you
Tear up the sky with you
(Oh!)
You're much better
I wanna fight with you
Make up tonight with you
(Oh!)
You're much better
You're much better girl!
Oooo ooo oo!
Yeah!
I wanna fight with youuu!
Ohhh
You're much better
You're much better girl!
You're much better


The cheers from the crowd were so loud. I clapped and cheered along with them. I stole a glance at Zac and he was clapping too; Vanessa wasn’t clapping very convincingly. Joe and the boys stood side by side and smiled into the audience. Joe found my eyes and he grinned straight at me. I smiled back at him and tucked my fringe behind my ear. I saw him bite his lip a little. Joe took a step forward from his brothers.

“Welcome to Teen Choice 2009!” he said into the microphone and the crowd erupted agian. He smiled at me once more before following his brothers back stage. Edward reappeared; walking up to me slowly; a glass in each hand. i smiled at him as he handed me my glass and sat down. I smelled it again. Nothing.

“So, what’d I miss?” Edward cooed in my ear.

I wanted to say a totally awesome performance where my boyfriend looked amazing and his brothers were fantastic. I wanted to say that he missed one of their best performances I had seen (and i had seen alot). I wanted to say that he missed Joe’s gorgeous smile and the sparkle in his eye.

“Not much,” I half smiled at him instead. “Nothing much at all.”

I looked at Edward and he was smirking at me. His smirk gave me chills.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its taken so long for an update.
I've been busy.
Comments?