Australia

Chapter Fifty Seven

Sam’s POV

I watched Ashley Greene and Taylor Luatner leave the stage carrying massive surfboards; they had won the fresh face awards for Twilight; it was cool.

“Here Samantha,” Edward walked back to me and handed me my drink. He turned to walk away from me again.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m presenting soon,” he smiled at me. “I’ll be back soon.”

I watched Edward walk away and i sipped my drink; the raspberry flavour was stronger in this one.

Emily Osment and Keke Palmer were summoned to stage and they announced awards fior the summer movies; as well as breakout television stars.

“In television; you’re choice female breakout star is Demi Lovato,” Emily paused to let the crowd cheer. “But she can’t be here tonight because she’s on tour.”

“But the male breakout television star is in the house and it’s,” Keke paused for dramatic affect. “Frankie Jonas.”

I screamed with the Jonas fan ad Frankie stood up in the crowd pumping his arms above his head.

“Go Frankie!” i cheered; glad Edward wasnt sitting beside me for this win.

Frankie ran up the stairs and and gushed over his win. He thanked his best friend James and everyone who voted for him. He then struggled backstage with his surfboard. As he left the stage a spotlight went out over the crowd and stop on three very familiar boys in the crowd.

“”Awesome how fast your hair grows back when you young, I guess,” Joe’s smug voice said. I smiled. Thank goodness; my boyfriend isnt bald. I don't have to kick his butt as well as his brothers for letting him do it. He shrugged and called Kristin Belle and Ed Westwick to the stage; Joe told us that he was Choice Tv Villian for the second year running for Chuck. I grinned; it was so Ed.

I squealed when he walked out.

“Go Ed!” I grinned; taking a sip of my drink again.

Edward stepped out and i tok first notice of his outfit for tonight. He wore simple jeans and a James Dean t-shirt. Not bad. Edward and Kristin announced the winner for Choice Movie Drama; My Sisters Keeper. Cameron Diaz looked so beautiful.

The two main characters from Secret Life of an American Teenage were called up on stage and starting annoucning Miley Cyrus wins of the evening; Choice Music Single, Choice Hissy Fit, Choice Movie Actress Music and Dance, Choice TV Actress Comedy, Choice TV Show Comedy and Choice Song of the Summer, Before The Storm. I stared blankly at her face on the screen when they announced that. Nick wrote that song; she can get her dirty paws off it.

Ed walked back over and handed me another glass. I gulped it down till it was empty.

“Thirsty?” Edward asked mel; sitting down.

“You could say that,” i answered, sitting back.

“So, villian huh?” I grinned at him. “Thats pretty cool. Are you a bad boy in real life?”

“Not in the slightest,” he smirked at me.

I looked up to see Miley step out from a trailer; in skimpy black shorts and an ugly fur jacket thing. Trailer trash; how lovely. Someone wheeled out a mini icecream stand with a pole sticking out of it. She started pole dancing. I cringed.

“What’s your take on miss Cyrus up there?” he gestures to the stage with his glass.

“Um,” I cocked me eyebrow at Edward. “She hurt my best mate. I'm not exactly her best friend or biggest fan.”

“Oh really?” Edward leaned back and crossed his leg across the opposite knee.

“I mean look at her,” i gestured with my glass myself. “She’s all class.”

“I sense sarcasm in that comment, Samantha,” he laughed at me.

“Oh, there’s definitely sarcasm,” I raised my glass to him and he chinked his against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.
More TCA excitement coming up next.