Australia

Chapter Six

Samantha's POV

I've got to admit, waking up to the Jonas Brothers was a dream come true. But, having them all looking down at me like that was nerve racking and terrifying. The 3 pairs of eyes; Kevins filled with amusement; Nick's confused; Joe's full of concern. I had sat upright and smacked my head into Joe's. God, I am such an idiot. He stumbled back, clutching his head. He hates me. He hates me. What have I done? I get up to leave and make my way to the door but he told me to stay.

After a short while, he shakes his brothers awake and tells them that they're going back to the hotel. What happens to me? How am I going to get home? Trains don't run at 1 in the morning. I look up at Joe.

"You too," he tells me.

We follow Nick and Kevin out of the green room and down the stairs behind the arena.

I shiver and he offers me his jacket. I thought about declining, but I really was freeezing. He stopped me and slid the jacket over my arms and pulled it closed across my chest. I felt my breathe faltering again. I was not going to pass out in front of Joe Jonas again. I refused. His jacket smelled fantastic; old spice cologne mixed with the scent of his shampoo. I could also smell his sweat, but, even that smelled good. He dug my phone out of the back pocket of his jeans. I sighed as I took it; expecting so many missed calls from my mother and Tash. I slid it open and punched in my unlock code. 27 missed calls and 3 texts.

All the calls were from my mum; as were two of the texts. The final text was from Tash. I scrolled up to it and hit read.

Hey baby girl! You lucky bitch! Hanging with the brothers back stage. I wish I was the one who passed out. Anyway. Say hi to Nick for me. Don't have too much fun. ;). I love you.

I half smiled at the text before deleting it. I continued following Nick and Kevin; Joe was walking beside me. We stopped. I watched Nick clamber into the limo, followed by Kevin. Joe slid in. I stood there, unsure of what to do next. Joe slid back over and offered me his hand. I took it and stepped into the limo.

I couldn't believe this. I was in a limo with the Jonas Brothers. Nick, Kevin and Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe. Jonas. I was in a limo with Joe Jonas. I rested my forehead on the window and pulled my hand inside the sleeves of his jacket. It was warm and smelled so perfect. I tried to stifle a yawn but it escaped. Joe slid closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I looked at him, slightly alarmed. He wiggle his shoulder and smiled at me. I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder. I was aware that Nick and Kevin were watching us. But I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Five from Sam's perspective.