Australia

Chapter Sixty Two

Joe's POV

Sam was gripping the front of my open vest; her mouth sealed mine in a rough kiss. Her tongue found its way into my mouth and it rubbed against mine. I was overwhlemed with the taste of raspberry with a bitter not very nice taste laced with it. I wasn't sure what the alcohol was that I was now tasting second hand; but I was sure I was not a fan. Sam pulled away a little and looked into my eyes. There was nothing but lust burning in them. Sam ran her fingers through my hair before pulling my into kiss her again, with as much brutality as before. This time, I kissed her back; the taste of the alcohol not revolting and not putting me off. I sighed into the kiss and she released a small moan.

Sam moved her hands down and unbuckled my belt. She slid her hand up the inside of my shirt. My breathing quickened and I was taken over with the lust I had seen in Sam's eyes. I took Sam by the hips and led walked her backwards to the bed; not breaking the kiss. We kept backing up till we halted suddenly. Sam sat down and maneouvered her way into the centre of the bed. I crawled on: positioning myself above her.

I leaned down and kiss her on the lips, then the cheek and worked my way down to her exposed collarbone. I felt Sam shiver as I kiss her neck. I sucked on it lightly before turning my attention back to her lips. Sam grabbed the front of my vest and pulled it off; one arm at a time. She reached down and unbottoned the button on my jeans. She gripped the bottom off my t-shirt and started to pull it up. I froze and pulled away from Sam. What were we doing? I was going to take advantage of my girlfriend after she's hand one too many? I was going to have sex with a girl I had known for a little under three months? I was going to have sex at all? My mind raced and my hearted thudded in my chest. I gulped trying to compose myself. I glanced down at Sam underneath me. Her face was confused.

"What- what are we d-doing?" I asked her. I stood up quickly; buttoned my jeans and walked towards the door. I yanked it open and started down the hall.

"Joe?" Sam's voice sounded small from where I was now.

"Joe?" Nick approached me from the opposite way. "Joe? What's going on?"

"Ask Sam," I said blankly; pushing passed my younger brother and jabbing the button for the elevator. It dinged and I stepped inside; pressing the button for the lobby.

Nicks POV

I stared confused after my brother. Something must've happened. Joe seemed pretty upsat by whatever it was that had happened. I chewed the inside of my lip. My mind debated over who I should go and talk to. In the end Sam won; Joe didn't seem in the mood to talk. I made my way to Sam and Joe's room. I peered inside; I spied Sam leaning against the bed head; still wearing her purple dress from tonight; with the addition of Joe's vest. I decided to go out on a limb.

"Sam?" I whispered.

"Joe?" her small broken voice spoke from the bed. It broke my heart to hear her sound so fragile.

“No Sam," I walked a little closer. "It's not Joe. It's me, Nick.”

Sam looked up; her make up was tracing uneven trails down her cheeks. Her pretty dress was wrinkled and her hair was no longer done. She looked broke down. I didn't know what to say. Sam broke into my thoughts for me.

"Oh Nick," she sobbed. "I've screwed up everything."

"Hey, hey, hey," I soothed from a distance.

I walked over to her and sat down on the bed beside her. Sam laid her head on my leg and draped her arm around them. I crossed my ankles and ran my fingers through her hair; pulling out the pins and stuff that were previously keeping her hair neat. Once they were free; I ran my fingers through it again.

“So," I started, chewing my lip again. "What happened?”

There was no answer.

"Sam?”

I glanced down at Sam; she was asleep. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was even. I sighed. I guess I'll be talking to her tomorrow. I sat back as comfortable as possible against the headboard and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments my friends?