Australia

Chapter Sixty Three

Sam’s POV
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the hotel room i had been sharing with Joe. I stretched slightly and my hand grazed the denim of a pair of jeans. I glanced up; finding Nick asleep beside me; his head resting on the headbaord behind him. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I sat up slowly, trying not the jostle the bed too much. My head spun and I was overwhelmed with the feeling of nausea. I put my hand to my mouth; not wanting to vomit. I hated the taste of vomit.

I stood up slowly and looked down at myself. I was still wearing my dress from last night and a vest. I know I wasn’t wearing a vest last night. I scratched my head; last night was a bit of blank. I remembered the taste of raspberry, Ed Westwick and World War III. I shook my head and walked to my my suit case; plucking out a pair of jeans, a light blue singlet and my underwear.

I walked softly into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. I stripped off; draping my dress over the toilet with Joe’s vest. I turned on the hot water tap and then the cold; adjusting the tmeperature and stepping in. The hot water unclenched my tense memory. I stood under the spray; racking my brain trying to recall things from last night. What the the heck had Westwick given me? Raspberry something? Vodka raspberry. That would explain my churning stomach and the nausea.

I washed my hair with my new shampoo; it smelled like coconut. I rinsed the shampoo and added conditioner. I couldnt recall anything from last night. I remembered the boys dares and dancing to I Gotta Feeling but anything after; i shook my head, frustrated with mysef.

I shut off the shower after rinsing my hair again and lathering myself in body wash. I dried my self off quickly; pulling on my underwear afterwards. I pulled my skinny jeans on and buttoned them; chucking my singlet over my head. I ran my fingers through my hair; the curls straightening out because they were still wet. I chucked the towel back over the towel rack and slid my arms into Joe’s vest. I really loved wearing his clothes. I picked up the clothes i had taken off and stepped out of the bathroom.

Nick was sitting up on the bed, his legs crossed beneath me. I saw him smile at me slightly. And i returned the smile. The sun coming through the curtains that Nick; i assumed had opened, made my head pound.

“Morning,” Nick broke the silence; smiling at me again.

“Morning,” I replied; moving to sit next to him on the bed.

“So, how are you feeling?” Nick asked, turning his body slightly and looking at me.

“You want the truth?” I answered and he nodded. “I feel like absolute shit.”

“Oh,” Nick looked away briefly. “That good huh?”

“Oh yes,” I sighed.

“So, what happened last night?” Nick asked me.

“Teen Choice Awards, Edward Westwick, vodka raspberries,” i rattled off the main points i could remember.

“Is that all?” Nick questioned; his voice hinted that there was something else.

“I got drunk. I remember that,” i runned my eyes. “Is the sun always so bright?”

“I believe thats a hangover,” he nodded at me. “So, is that all that happened last night?”

“What do you mean?” I studied his face. He knew something.

“Well, I was on my way back from the bathroom and i ran into Joe,” Nick scratched his head. “He practially stormed out of your room. He looked pretty annoyed and upset.”

I looked away from Nick and pulled Joe’s vest closed over my body; and that’s when it hit me.

I threw Joe up against the back of the hotel room door and kissed him passionately. I gripped the front of Joe’s open vest; my mouth sealed his in a rough kiss. My tongue found its way into his mouth and it rubbed against it. I pulled away a little and looked into Joe’s eyes. Slight confusion was overwhelmed by lust. I ran my fingers through his hair before pulling him into kiss me again, with as much brutality as before. This time, Joe kissed her back. He sighed into the kiss and I expressed a small moan.

I moved my hands down and unbuckled Joe’s belt. I slid my hands up the inside of his shirt; his rippled core tensed at my touch. I heard Joe’s breathing quicken as he took me by the hips and walked me backwards to the bed; not breaking the kiss. We kept backing up till we halted suddenly. I sat down and maneouvered my way into the centre of the bed. Joe crawled on: positioning himself above me.

Joe leaned down and kissed me on the lips, then the cheek and worked his way down to her exposed collarbone. The feeling of his lips on my collarbone made me shiver. It felt amazing. He sucked on my neck lightly before turning his attention back to my lips. I grabbed the front of his vest and pulled it off; one arm at a time. I reached down between us and unbottoned the button on his jeans. I gripped the bottom off Joe’s t-shirt and started to pull it up. He froze and pulled away from me. The look on Joe’s face was hard; his eyes were wide with realisation. I could hear his heartbeat; or was that mine? He gulped. He glanced down at me. I looked at him; confused.

"What- what are we d-doing?" he stuttered out. He stood up quickly and I sat up. I watched him buttoned his jeans and walk towards the door. He yanked it open and slammed it behind him.


I lay my head back against the head board; tears in my eyes. What had I done? I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

“What’s the matter?” Nick’s concerned voice. I took a deep breath before turning to Nick slightly. I opened my eyes; finding Nick’s worried eyes watching me.

“I came onto him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no. What's Sam done now?
Comments?
Pretty please with a sugar coated Jonas on top?
=)