Australia

Chapter Eighty One

Joes POV

I watched Nick leave the room. I shook any thoughts of him being jealous out my head. I leaned down and kissed Sam's forehead and she stirred slightly. She moved her hand to the the pillow under my arm. I smirked and captured her lips in a small kiss. I felt her lips curve into a smile and I pulled away a bit.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" she asked softly.

"I just love you," I replied and kissed her again. This time she kissed back. For a few moments we held our lips together. I smiled this time and we pulled away together.

"I love you too," she smiled.

"We have to get ready to go," I informed her and she sat up.

"Oh really?" Sam yawned and stretched her arms above her head and then out in front of her. A small groan emitted from her lips.

"Yep," I nodded. "Nick was the wake up call."

Sam turned to look at me. She scrunched up her nose and stood up, dragging the blankets with her. I pulled them back to me and laughed as she stumbled her way to the bathroom. I sat up too; throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I stretched as Sam had and stood up. I wandered over to my suitcase and pulled out black jeans, a black v-neck and my soft cotton beanie. I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom. I yawned and chucked the items of clothing at my bed. I stood up and walked to the bed. I peeled off my sweats and tank and tossed them at the suitcase over my shoulder.

"Oi!" Sam's voice exclaimed.

I turned to see Sam clutching my tank in her hands. She had her eyebrow raised at me and her free hand on her hip.

"I'm sorry," I pouted. I heard her sigh.

"Oh can I be mad at you when you're that adorable and wearing only a pair of boxers?" she grinned and dropped my tank on my case.

I looked down at my practically naked body and turned away from Sam to hide my blush. I heard her pad over to me. A pair of arms snaked their way around my abdomen and the hands laced together across my stomach.

"There's nothing to blush over, baby," Sam told me and kissed my shoulder blade. "I love your body."

With another kiss she let me go and wandered over to her own case. I pulled my jeans on over my boxers and buttoned them up. I tossed my v-neck over my head as I walked to the bedside table. I picked up my phone and my glasses and moved back to sit at the end of the bed. I pulled my beanie onto my head and slid my glasses onto my face. I leant forward with my ebows resting on my knees and fiddled with my phone while Sam got dressed.

"Aw," I heard her say and I looked up.

"What?" I queried and slid my phone into my pocket.

"I haven't seen you wear your glasses since I got here," she smiled at me.

She pulled a white t-shirt over her head and did the button up on her black shorts. She walked over and slid herself on to my lap.

"I must say, you look more adorable with them on in person then in photos," she pushed my glasses up to the bridge of my nose with her index finger and kissed my nose. "So cute."

I pulled a face at her and the kissed my nose again.

"You can't hate me," she grinned and got up. I grabbed her my the waist and pulled her back onto my lap.

"Who said anything about hating you?" I smirked and captured her mouth in a kiss.

Our mouths moved in synch for a few moments; a knock on the door made us break apart.

"Are you two dressed?" my dads voice asked from the other side of the door.

Sam gave me another quick peck on the lips before flouncing over to her case. She pushed everything down into it and zipped the zipper.

"Yeah dad," I answered him. The door opened and dad stepped inside.

I kept my eyes on Sam as she crawled over to my case and tossed the stray item of clothing into it and zipped mine up too.

"Are you two ready to go?" dad asked me.

"Yes Paul," Sam answered smiling; standing up and slipping her feet into her black ballet slippers that were by the bathroom door.

"Yeah, we're ready dad," I smiled at my dad.

"Good," he nodded. "Let's move then."

Dad left the room, leaving the door open.

"Come on," Sam sauntered over to me and slid her hands into mine. She pulled me up and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her close and kissed her on the lips.

We stood in our moment, connected by the lips. Sam played with the hair at the back of my head and our mouths moved in perfect synch again.

"Time to go, you two lovebirds."

I heard Kevin's voice from the door way. I pulled away from Sam reluctantly and grinned at my brother. He stood in the doorway; hand in hand with Danielle.

"We're coming," I told him and moved to my suitcase. I pulled up the trolley handle of it and Sam did the same. she walked over to me; pulling her case behind her. We walked to the door and I glanced over the room one more time. Finding nothing left I interlaced my fingers through Sams and squeezed her hand gently.

"To home," I smiled.

"To home," she repeated.

After almost an hour in the limo, we pulled up at the airport. We each slid out of the limo. Rob leading; Kevin and Danielle followed with Frankie. Nick stepped out next, closely followed by Mum and dad. I glanced over at Sam and squeezed her hand. I smiled at her. She leaned up and kissed my cheek gently. She loosened her grip on my hand but I squeezed it tighter.

"No," I grinned at her. "We're doing this."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "We don't have to."

"I'm definitely sure," I replied and slid out of the limo.

I held my hand out to Sam and she took it. I smiled down at her. She reached up and slid my glasses up to the bridge of my nose again.

"I can't get over how adorable you look in those," she smiled adorably up at me.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are," I replied and slipped my hand into hers.

I interlaced our fingers and stepped through the sliding doors of the airport. We walked slowly through the airport together; I never wanted to let go of Sams hand.
I looked up and saw a group of reporters up ahead; their camera men behind them. I could see a few paparazzi scattered through as well. Cameras hung from their necks.

"There's Joe Jonas!" I heard someone scream.

The reporters swooped down on us. Sam loosened her grip again and I looked to her, shaking my head.

"Don't let go," I smiled at her.

The reporters bombarded me with questions.

“So Joe, who's this?"

"Is she your girlfriend, Joe?

"Where did you find her?"

"What's her name?"

"What does your family think of her?”

I ignored the questions. I angled my body slightly and with my free hand, I cupped Sam's chin. I leaned down and placed a small kiss on her lips. I pulled away slowly and saw a blush creep its way onto Sam's features.

I looked up and smiled at the reporters. They had completely gobsmacked expressions on their faces. Some were busily scrawling on note pads, others staring at me. The paparazzi were looking down at their cameras.

"Let's go, Sammy," I smiled at the reporters again before walking away.

I felt Sams eyes on me and I looked down to her. She was smiling up at me. I could see complete happiness and pride in her eyes.

"Joe, I," she started, but I cut her off; smiling at the expression on her face.

“I think we just went public.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
Finally!

50 Subscribers.
Thank you guys!
Comments? You know I love them.