Australia

Chapter Eighty Eight

Sam's POV

As painful as it was for me, I had done it. I stopped hugging Nick, giving him kisses on the cheek and holding his hand. Kevin seemed happy with my efforts, it seemed to fly under Joe's radar and Nick. Well, I knew Nick noticed. His face had been sad and sullen for almost a month. I hated what I was doing to him. I much prefered when I was, quote "stringing him along" unquote. At least then he was smiling; smiling at me. He was happy when we hugged. I loved it when he blushed after I kissed him on the cheek. I loved holding Nick's hand; it was so different then Joe's hand. It was softer, his fingers were more slender and they were always warm. He was my security blanket and I guess in a way, I was his.

"What are you thinking about?" Joe's voice disrupted my thoughts.

We had been lying on Joe's bed for the majority of the day, just holding each other. I felt safe in Joe's arms. I turned more on my side and rested my cheek on his chest and looked at him.

"You," I lied.

"Oh really?" he smirked. "What about me?"

"Just that we haven't kissed in like, 20 minutes," I smirked back at him.

"Aw, poor babe," he cooed.

I leaned up and kissed him on the lips softly before pulling away. I propped myself up with my elbow. He smiled at me.

"Again," I requested.

"What for?" he smiled.

"We have 20 minutes to make up for," I told him.

I wanted something to take my mind off how badly I was treating Nick.

"I'm not going to say no," he raised his eyebrows.

I leaned in again and pressed my lips to his, holding longer this time. I moved to rest my body weight on my hand instead of my elbow. It gave me more movement to kiss Joe. I felt him start to kiss me back; our mouths massaging each other in synch. I smiled slightly into the kiss. I sat up a little more and placed my hand on the other side of his torso; leaning over his face completely. I felt more secure.

I kissed him harder, applying more pressure. He responded immediately. I felt him run his hand up and down my arm and his other found its way to my waist. He pulled me closer. I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" he asked, bewilderment clouding his face.

I moved myself and sat up onto my knees. I swung one leg over Joe's hips and straddled his pelvis. I look me in the eyes. I saw nervousness in his but he smirked at me.

"I thought it'd be more comfortable like this," I told him.

"You may have a point," Joe responded. He reached up and tucked my hair behind my ear.

I then felt his hands slowly make their way from the bed, running up my thighs and finding their way to sit on my hips; his fingers underneath my shirt. My skin burned at the sudden connection. I grinned at Joe and leaned down and kissed him again. He pulled me down closer to him and I held myself up with a hand on either side of his head. I kissed him more passionately, running my tongue across his bottom lip. He instantly opened his mouth and my tongue found his. They massaged each other slowly.

I hadn't kissed Joe like this before, not that I remembered completely anyway. It was different; foreign. But most of all, I loved it and from Joe's reactions, I assumed he loved it too.

He moved his hands lower, onto my butt and pulled me upwards. I was suddenly completely face to face with him; lost in our own moment, making out senselessly. Joe then moved his hands up again. He ran one over my stomach and kept one on my pelvic bone. I wanted him so bad in that moment, more so then ever before.

I kissed him softer, slower and deeper and started to rock, grinding myself gently against his pelvis. Joe sighed into our kiss and my insides did a back flip.

Joe's POV

I had never felt this way before. I felt awkward at first having Sam this physically close. Then when she threw her leg over, my senses went crazy. Alarm bells went off, screaming at me to stop, ease her out of it. But my heart wanted more, wanted to continue and apparently so did my body.

I moved my hands onto Sam's butt and pulled her upwards, closer to me. I then allowed my hands to roam as we made out. I had never been in a situation as captivating and thrilling as this; well in this respect anyway. I ran one of my hands under Sam's shirt and across her stomach. I felt her stomach muscles contract at the contact. I left my other hand on her hip or pelvic bone; resting on the waist band of the shorts she was wearing.

She then slowed down the kissing. It became deeper and more passionate. Our tongues wrestled each other in what seemed like slow motion. She then started grinding her pelvic bone against mine. My body reacted in a way that it had never reacted before. I sighed into the kiss. She had no clue what she was making me feel. My head filled with scenarios that I would blush over if I said them aloud. The images made me want her. I want to roll us over and take control. I wanted to pull off my clothes and hers and make love to her right then and there. She grinded down harder and we both moaned into the others mouth. I moved my hands inside her shirt again, running my fingers across her rib cage. They traced their way around to her back.

Sams POV

I couldn't believe how far we had gone. Even this was new territory for Joe and I. I had been in this situation before, not that anything resulted from it. I wasn't sure about Joe. His body was reacting in ways I didn't think I could produce in him. I grinded down harder against his pelvis and I felt his crotch grow slighter harder at the contact. We both moaned into the kiss. Joe's fingers made their way under my shirt again and traced the lines of my ribcage. I felt myself shiver at the touch and he moved his fingers around to my back. I felt him pull me closer slightly. I let my left arm go slack and I rested on my elbow instead. My right hand still propped me up on one side. I grinded down one more time.

Someone loudly cleared their throat at the door and Joe sat bolt upright causing me to topple off him and land with a thud on the floor between Kevin and Joe's beds.

"Dude!" Joe exclaimed. "Don't you knock."

"It's my room too," Kevin's voice replied.

I sighed in relief that it wasn't one of their parents or worse, Nick. I felt myself blush profusely at being caught.

"But still," Joe continued.

"I didn't exactly expect you two to be doing, that," Kevin responded. "Now did I?"

"I guess not," Joe agreed.

I looked up at him as he peered over the side of the bed.

"You okay?" he asked; swinging his legs over the side of the bed and holding his hand out to me.

I took it and he pulled me up. I sat at the other end of the bed. An awkwardness filled the air. I felt flushed. I glanced at Joe and his face was red. His hand were resting in his lap.

"So um," Joe looked up at Kevin. "What's up?"

"Um, mum told me dinner was nearly ready," Kevin said quietly. "I'll go."

He made a quick escape from the room. The awkwardness was obvious to him too then. I stood up and Joe looked at me. His eyes were full of lost desire and worry.

"Your parents having, you know," I said to him.

"What?" his eyes grew wide again.

"Think about it," I smiled softly at him. "It'll help with your little, um, problem."

"Oh," his eyes grew wider with realisation. He blushed. "Thanks."

"No problem," I smiled at him again. "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied as I flounced my way out of the room. After I pulled the door closed I leaned against it. I took a deep breath in. Now, to bring me down from my high. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Denise was serving up vegetables, roast potato and some sort of roast meat.

"Smells great," I greeted her with a friendly smile.

"Thank you dear," she responded.

I sometimes wondered if the two parents were completely oblivious to the goings on in the house. Did they know about the awkwardness between me and Nick, the make out sessions I had with Joe or the serious talks Kevin has been dishing out.? Or do they live in a world of bliss with their only uncomplicated son? I decided on the latter.

I caught a glimpse of a figure coming through the kitchen door. I turned to face them. My mouth fell open involuntarily and I stared at the unfamiliar person that stood just a few feet away.

"Nick?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So, slightly smutty?
What'd you think?
Please tell me!
Comments = love. :)