Australia

Chapter Ninety Eight

Sam's POV

"So, he actually got down on one knee and presented the ring to you?" Tash asked me.

We were now sitting up, cross legged, eating popcorn and drinking orange juice. The lamp was on and the window was open. Sure it was one am, but we didn't care. This was just like one of our sleepovers from years ago. It was making me happy; really happy, which made me love Joe so much more for bringing her here.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, slurping my juice through my straw and placing my glass back on the window sill. "I was singing Taylor Swifts Love Story and you know the part where she says 'He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said'?"

"Yeah," she said, leaning forward in anticipation.

"He actually got down then and pulled out the ring and he like, changed the lyrics around," I smiled. "It was so cute."

"What'd he say?" she grinned.

"Promise Juliet, I'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to my bro, he said this should be perfect. Its a love story, Sammy just say yes," I blushed as I repeated the verse perfectly.

"Oh my goodness," Tash squealed. "That is so adorable."

"I know," I bit my lip to stop myself from squealing back at her. "He was so sweet. I was practically crying and shaking. Then he just stood up and kissed me. It was such a perfect moment. And of course I said yes."

I blushed and fiddled with the ring on my finger.

"I wish I could have seen that," Tash leaned against the head board and laughed. "You would've been a blubbing mess and he's all manly and stuff."

"Actually, there were like tears in his eyes when I said yes," I told her.

"Aw," she pulled one knee up and rested her glass on it; holding it with her right hand. "He's just a big teddy bear isn't he?"

"Yes! A big squishy bear," I smiled at her.

"And yet, you think you have a thing for Nick," Tash popped a few pieces of popcorn in her mouth.

"I don't know," I shrugged. I felt my good mood crash down. "But as you said, I'm in love with Joe. That's all that matters."

"True," Tash smiled. "Okay! New subject! Nick mentioned a halloween party to me."

"Really?" I looked at her. "I haven't been told."

"I bet they told me because I only just got here yesterday," she smiled again.

"Probably," I moved and sat beside her. "Anyway, what about it?"

"We need to think about costumes," she smirked at me.

"I honestly hadn't even thought about it," I admitted.

"I have!" Tash told me excitedly. "Alice from Alic in Wonderland. That's what I'm going as. Except, she's a little scene girl with big hair and high heels."

I turned and grinned at her. That was so Tash.

"I have no idea for me," I sighed.

"Um," Tash stopped for a second and thought. I watched her smirked again and look at me.

"What?" I asked, frightened.

"Do you have leather pants?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo! Leather!
Comments?