Status: Here it is.

The Water Helps True Love

The Ocean should be a place of love

As I walked to the other side of the street with Kellan next to me. "So have you ever seen a great white shark while looking for fish?" he said, we walked on the wet, squishy beach. Lizzy ran to the water bringing back a piece of drift wood.

"Yeah I have, I see a shark everytime. If you want to I could bring you with me one day?" I looked at my feet in the sand and I could tell that my cheek are turning red. I threw the wood for Lizzy. "I don't give tours, but I'll make an exception for you." I picked up a shell that was the size of my palm.

"That would be awesome! Man have the best job. Being on the ocean, no screaming fans to chase you. Not having to hide." I looked at him to see he was frustrated. I stopped and grabbed his arm for him to stop.

"My job is great, if you want we could go tomorrow maybe. Dave, and Johnny are off but for you, I can sacrifice my day." I gave him a small smile, he was beaming. I let go of his arm and gave a small smile. I walked infront of him and stripped my shirt off to only be in my bikini top. I ran into the water to get Lizzy out. She had a fish in her mouth, I pulled her out of the water. "Lizzy! Drop the fish mow!" I said in a hard voice. She looked at me. "NOW!" she dropped the fish and looked at me. I grabbed her collar as a wave came up and hit me. I was soaked to the bone. I looked to see Kellan laughing on the ground. I smirked and let go of Lizzy. I ran and jumped on him. I got his whole chest wet. I let go of him and laughed.

"Hey this was my favorite shirt!" He looked at me with a mishevious grin. My heart missed a beat, as he came towards me. I was about to bolt the other way, but he caught me and landed us both in the water. I came to the surface to spit water in his face. We were really close, our faces almost touching.

"KELLAN!" I looked to see a curly blonde girl. She looked really familar. I got out of the water and grabbed Lizzy. Kellan came up to me and handed me the lesh. The girl ran up to Kellan and kissed him. For some odd reason I thought he would push her away but he didn't. I looked at the girl to see that it was AnnaLynne McCord from 90210. For some reason it felt like I could cry. I really thought he was interested in me. But obviously I was wrong. I pulled my shirt over my wet bikini top, I looked at Kellan who was pulling away from the kiss. He looked at me and was about to talk.

"Kellan, I'll see you another time. I let you be with your girl friend." I gave him a small smile and walked back the way we came. It was more like ran. I go to my apartment and collapsed on the floor with Lizzy who just sat down. I then remembered I forgot my cell at the shop. I got up and ran to the shop with Lizzy, by my side. As I walked into the store I saw Dave and Johnny looked at me with worried expressions on their faces, then to Kellan who had Anna at his side. She had her arm wrapped around his waist. I wanted that to be me, but I guess I couldn't. I shook my head at them and grabbed my cellphone. I turned around, but all of a sudden I was being slammed into the wall in front of me.

"Were do you think your going Sammy Bammy?" He was loud too. The only people to call me that and be that loud in some ones ear was. . .

"JAMES!" I jumped up in to my oldest brothers arms and was spun around. I screamed alittle bit then punched him in the stomach. "You are a Jerk. And what are you doing in L.A? Is mom and Dad here? WHat about Shawn and Caleb? What about Amanda, casey, and Danny?" Amanda was one of my sister- in-Laws. Casey and Danny are two of my Neice and Nephew.

"Amanda and the kids are here with me. Amandas getting them out of the car." All of a sudden I hear squeals.

"Auntie Swammy!" I turned around to see two brunette munchkins running towards me at full speed. Casey was a mommy's girl, she was always baking in her little toy oven. Danny was a Daddy's boy, always playing sports. Casey and Danny are twins. THey both ran into my legs. "Our Birthdway is in thwee days!" They could talk properly yet. I got down on my knees and grabbed theirchubby little hands.

"I know, you'll be four! Now are you two causing your Mommy, and Daddy trouble?" I said kissing them both on the cheek.

"No!" They said in unison. They ran over to Lizzy and started to play. I hugged Amanda tightly.

"Hey Sam how you doing?" She said kissing my cheek. SHe let go of me and brushed my hair out of my face. James wrapped his arms around me and Kissed my head.

"Good. So why are you guys here?" I hopped on the counter. I saw the cast leaving, Kellan looked over at me then left. My heart got a small tug. I shook my head and looked at James who was looking at Amanda with such love in his eyes. Its the same look my Dad gives to my mom, Caleb gives to his wife Gwen, and My other brother gives to fiancee Madison. I don't think I'll ever find love. No man was ever going to find me. Tears started to prickle my eyes. I wiped my eyes to see James looking at me concerned. I shook my head at him.

"We came to visit you. And to tell you that Amanda is pregnant again." My mouth dropped to the floor. I hopped off the counter and hugged them both tightly.

"Congradulation you guys!" Tears started to come. My brothers were happy, and I was miserable. Amanda pulled away and looked at me. She took my face and squeezed it. She knew why I was crying. Its cause months after She married James I told her that I was jealous of her and that I wanted what she had.

"You with Fine love trust me. You will." She pulled me into a hug and we stood there. I went home that night with red puffy eyes. I showered, changed and went to bed watching the proposal. I dreampt of Kellan and cried when I woke up.

I was in my bathingsuit on my boat cleaning it cause it was dirty from the other day. I was fixing the poles on the sides and the ladder that went up.

Boat- http://img.alibaba.com/photo/100305818/1987_Sea_Ray_265_Sedan_Bridge_Boats.jpg

I took a swig of water and looked up at the sky. It was blue and cloudless. I smiled and continued to clean while listening to the band October Fall. Lizzt was on the back of the boat looking at the water. I slipped off my shorts and got off my boat quick and grabbed the cooler and new set of cloths. I threw my cloths on board and trying to hop on. I succeeded. I put my hair in a high messy bun and took a seat at the table on the deck of the boat quick. I checked my cellphone to see I got a text from Kellan asking if we were still on for today. I shut my phone off and threw it on my cloths. I leaned back and closed my eyes. All of a sudden Lizzy started to bark. I looked to see Kellan waving at me. I looked down to see that I was only in my bikini. "Hi, how'd you find my boat?" I asked hopping off to stand in front of him.

"Well its not that hard to ask Duke whats the name of your boat, and where it is." He smiled big at me. I returned my smile and gestured towards the boat.

"Well you can get on." I sighed as he got on the boat. I unwrapped the rope and hopped on before it floated away. "So. . . just to clarifiy we might not see a shark, its a possibility. " I started the engine and drove out. It was silent between us for almost 30 minutes. I stopped the boat and cut the engine. "Alright so if you want to see a shark you can do this." I pulled out a bucket of blood and handed it to him. Lizzy went inside where you can close the door.

"What is it?" He looked at me confused.
"Blood." I said "Fish blood." I sat down and opened the cooler and pulled out a beer, for myself and him. I kept smiling as he opened it and gagged alittle.

"That smells terrible." I covered his nose and looked at me. I kept smiling and took a sip of my beer. "What you don't like blood. You are one screwed up vampire boy. What am I gonna do with a bucket full of blood and no vampire to drink it?" I smirked at him and sat down.

"Hahaha very funny tease me." He said sarcastically. He dummped out all the blood and turned to me. He showed me his hand that was covered in blood. "Now were do I wipe this off." He looked at me and grin a devilish grin. I got up and backed away.

"Don't you dare touch we with your gross blood covered hand." He was about to touch my arm when we heard splashing. We looked over the edge to see a ton of shark. He smiled at me and looked at me. "So how do I get rid of this with out being eaten by sharks?" I laughed and handed him a bottle of water. The day went on, Kellan and me hand a great time laughing and telling each other about ourselves. It was wonderful. We parted our seperate ways once we got off the boat and on the dock. I went home smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sharks- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GzA69PFt_fY/SpaNE1hkfvI/AAAAAAAAAR4/bdpJZOmf8IA/s320/6249_105748887254_618122254_1899880_5364482_n.jpg

Sam's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/sams_outfit/set?id=14863391