You Only Hate Me Because I'm Gay

First story. So, sorry if it sucks. :/

(I'll try to put pictures of the up once I figure out how to. :] )
Rated that way because i really have no idea what all is going to happen. Just staying on the safe side i guess.

Jeremy Chase Harrison
- Goes by Chase
-Loves photagraphy and almost always has his camera with him.
-Gay. Homosexual. Flamer. Fag. Queer. You name it; it applies to him and he loves it.
-His mother, Abbey, loves him and is proud of the fact that he's gay. She often wears t-shirts proclaiming her son's preference.
-His father, Matthew, left them when Chase was four months old.
-His best friend is Brodie.
-People often think they are together, but they aren't. They just spend every waking moment together.
-Birthday is February 27.
-Seventeen tears old.
-Lives in Berkley, Alabama. Lame, huh?
-Wants to move to England one day.
-He has a secret that he's been hiding from Brodie for years. He loves him.
-Snakebites. Toungue is peirced. Wants tatoos, but is afraid of needles. >_<
-Hates Marissa McAlester.

Brodie Steven Gage

-Seventeen.
-Birthday is February 28.
-Always getting made fun of by Chase because he is a day younger.
-Lives with his Mom, Dad, and little sister, Alissah.
-Gay.
-Never had a boyfriend in his life.
-Spends most of his time over at Chase's house.
-Calls Chase's mom 'Mommy Dos' or 'Mom' depending on his mood. And if something'd wrong, he calls her Ms. Abbey.
-His dad completely ignores him because he's gay.
-His mom usually does the same unless she wants him to do something for her.
-His little sister looks up to him and says he's her best friend.
-He likes Chase but he's scared to tell him because he is isane;y scared of losing his best friend and he doesn't deal with rejection well.
-Hates Marissa.
-Always goes to Ms. Abbey for advice, or just to talk. He told her about Chase when he was fourteen.

Marissa Joy McAlester

-Seventeen
-Birthday is May 29.
-Hates Chase and Brodie.
-Captain of the cheerleading squad at Berkley High School.
-Best friend id Lindzy Marie Coleman. Co-captain.
-Dating Isaac Daniel Martin. Quarterback.
Only stays with him because she knows that Lindzy likes him. And she won't let anybody else have him because she thinks she deserves "the best guy at their school"

Lindzy Marie Coleman

-Seventeen
-Born December 3.
-She is Co-captain of the cheerleading squad.
-Has been friends with Chase and Brodie since elementary school, but doesn't want -Marissa to know.
-Very smart. But she plays dumb a lot because all of the popular guys don't like it when a girl is smarter than them.
-Has liked Isaac since tenth grade, but won't do anything about it becasue Marissa is with him.

Isaac Daniel Martin

-Eighteen.
-Born December 31.
-Dating Marissa only to make himself look better.
-Really likes Lindzy. He knows that she's smart, but he doesn't like the fact that she hides it to make people like her.
-He also knows that she's friends with Chase and Brodie. he doesn't see why, but he admires it, and keeps the secret from Marissa for her.
-He really wants to break up with Marissa, but doesn't want to listen to her crying about it. He doesn't know that she's only with him to keep Lindzy away from him and make herself look better.