Status: Likely On Hold Until Christmas Time

Under the Mistletoe

Prologue

I jammed the needle into the popcorn..."Come on...just a little bit to go...yes! I got it!" I got a strange look thrown in my direction and replied smugly, "Well at least I got three pieces threaded....you only have one!"

"Yes, such a thrill." He joked as I stuck out my tongue.

I ignored his comment and started talking at quite a quick pace, "Oh can you believe it's Christmas already?! I can't! It seems like it's still September, there's not even any snow on the ground!"

"I actually get where you're coming from for once." I shot him a glare and continued to thread the popcorn, "I wish there'd be even a bit of snow, then we could go skating on the outdoor rink."

"Yeah..." I glanced up, but only for a quick moment before being captured by the popcorn once again.

I looked up a minute later with the realization that a piece of popcorn had just bounced off my head. "Hey!" I gave a smirk of disbelief before throwing a piece right back and breaking into a small fit of laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story!
Just to get in the Christmas spirit I decided to write this.
I have no idea what direction this is going to go in, or even who the characters are yet!
Tell me what you think so far?
Comment are CHRISTMAS JOY ;D