Status: Semi-active. :]

All the Time I Can Steal

Tattoos.

I watched her describe what she wanted, and it honestly didn’t surprise me. She described that she wanted Starry Night on her upper right arm, going around it, but fading out some as it got to her underarm.

The artist smiled and nodded and then turned to me, “And what do you want?” I smiled and shrugged, “I don’t really know. I guess I could get a heart shaped lock, right here.” I pointed to a bare patch of skin on my right arm, on my wrist.” I felt Bee’s eyes on me and I resisted the urge to look back at her.

“Alright man. Do you want it to have a certain look?”

“Yeah, give it a gothicy steampunk look.”

The guy nodded, “Alright man, just give me a few, and I’ll draw these up and then call you over.”

We sat on the couch, a semi-awkward silence filling the air. She started to laugh and shook her head, “My aunt is going to KILL YOU.” I looked at her like she were crazy and then began to laugh myself.

“Yeah, I remember her saying, after seeing all of my tattoos, that I’d better not get you all tatted up. But this is your first, isn’t it?” She nodded and then I smiled, “Well then she doesn’t have much to worry about. It’s your first, and you probably won’t get any more. And even if you do, it’s not like you promised her you wouldn’t get any tattoos. And you’ve always liked tattoos.” I laughed and shrugged, “It’s not like you’re going to bring Ellie to get some.”

She smiled, “Yeah, I have. And if I ever even THOUGHT about brining Ellie here, my aunt would kill me. And then come after you.”

We laughed and I couldn’t help but wish that this date would last forever. It was making everything that had happened over the past two and a half years, seem like it had never happened. I was with my Bee, and she was acting like my Bee. And it made me think that maybe there was some hope in the future that we would be a couple again. She placed her hand on my forearm and squeezed it slightly, “I’m actually really nervous, David.”

I grinned and moved my arm to hold her hand, “I’ll be there through out the whole thing, and I’ll hold your hand.” she smiled and then looked down. I didn’t know if my answer was the one that she wanted, but I squeezed her hand, “When we get back, do you want to see if the bonfire is still going?”

She nodded and gave me a smile, “Yeah, that sounds good.”

The artist walked back over to us and showed us his drawings and I knew that I loved mine, and by the look on Bee’s face I knew she liked hers as well. “Yeah, man, they look awesome.”

The three of us walked back to the room, and Bee sat on the chair, and took a nervous breath as the artist placed the outline on Bee’s upper arm. When the man put the needle to her arm, she winced slightly, but knew to stay still. An hour later they were taking a short break, and the three of us were outside smoking a cigarette. “So, how long have you two been together?” the guy asked, taking a drag. I felt her tense and I replied, “Uh, we’re just friends.”

He looked a little surprised, “Really? By the way you two were holding hands earlier, I would’ve totally thought that you two were together, and had been for a while.”

Bee bit her lip, “Well, we’ve known each other for many years. So I can see why you’d think that.”

We all put out our butts and threw them away, walking back inside. After another hour, Bee’s tattoo was finished, and the artist started on mine. Mine didn’t take long at all, and at the end of the night, the two of us were walking out, thanking the artist who gave us a smile, “No problem. Don’t forget to come by next time you’re in town to get one.”

We nodded and the cool summer air hit us. She gave a slight shiver and I slid off my jacket and handed to her. She smiled and then winced slightly as the movement of putting on the jacket irritated her new tattoo. “It looks really good, Bee.”

She smiled and nodded, “I think so too.” we were walking around some and then decided it was time to go back to the venue. We caught a cab and on the ride back, she laid her head on my shoulder and when we got to the venue, I walked her to her bus.

“I had a really good time tonight, David.” she said softly, smiling at me.

I grinned and pulled her into a hug, taking in her scent. “I had a great time, too, Bee.”

She smiled and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek, and walked onto the bus. I stood there for a few more moments and then headed to our van. I laid down in the front seat, and sighed, curling up into a ball, and looking down at my had that Bee had held the entire time she was getting her tattoo. I smiled and fell asleep, rather quickly.

The next morning, I woke up and we had arrived at the next venue. I got out of the van, and headed to the 3OH!3 bus, because the guys had said that we could shower there whenever we needed to. I knocked and then walked in, and saw that Bee was sitting by herself on the couch, a book in her hand and a coffee in front of her. She looked up and gave me a small smile, and I grinned back.

“Morning.” I said softly, “Morning David.”

After looking around and noticing that everyone was gone, I asked “Where is everyone?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know. I actually woke up late, well late for me. So I’m guessing that they’re setting up.”

I smirked, “And you decided not to help them?”

She shrugged, “They know that I need my coffee and breakfast before I’m use to anyone.”

I laughed and nodded and then headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and when I stepped out, I saw Bee rubbing some aquafer on her tattoo, and then pulling down the sleeve of her tee shirt. I walked up, “Mind if I borrow some?” she looked up, and I could tell that I had accidentally snuck up on her.

“Uh, yeah.” she handed me the tube and I opened it and applied a light coat to the new tattoo.

The two of us headed out and when we got to the grounds, I noticed that our merch booths were right next to each other. She sat down, and the people started to come in. I watched her as she began to interact with the fans and I still wished that last night had never ended. I had hoped that she felt the same.

A few hours later when it was our turn to go on stage, I searched for Bee. But she wasn’t at the booth, and I felt my heart drop. I had hoped to see her right before our set. And right as I was losing hope, I saw her walking my way, from what seemed like the bus yard. I realized that she had probably gone to put more aquafer on her tattoo, and when she reached me, she had the tube in her hands. “Do you need any?” she asked, her eyes unreadable from behind her sunglasses and I nodded. I put a thin layer on my new tattoo, and then handed it back. She nodded, pulling her lip into her mouth and then she leant forward and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek, and gave me a hug. “Good luck, Davey.”

I grinned and nodded, my heart high in the clouds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you like, and I'm already working on the next chapters. I have two written, but I have to write the one that goes right after this one, and right before those two. Make sense?

Anyway, I hope that I still have some of your attentions and any comments would be wonderful!