Status: I dont tend to have a set writing pace-- sorry!

Magyk

She ran hurriedly down the stairs, she could hear the clickity- clack of her stilettos on the pavement. Her black coat flew around her as the wind blew against her skin, chilling her and a thin strand of platinum blonde hair swirled around her pale, beautiful face. She turned quickly and unexpectedly around the corner. She sighed heavily and relaxed slightly, as she did this, her pace fell a little too, and she tried to blend in with the urban townspeople. Her eyes flickered around the street; their violet shine went unnoticed as far as she could tell. She spotted a street sign ‘the end avenue’ a smile quivered on her plump, red lips; she was in the right place. Thank God. She looked to see if anyone was watching her- and ducked through the crowd, down the road. She saw her sleek black, Ferrari F430- and sighed. A wave of relief spread through her, as she stepped gracefully into her car and slammed the door. Then she heard the sirens. And the relief was gone. ‘SHIT!!!’ Slamming her foot on the accelerator, then suddenly swapping to the brakes, making the car jolt and its back wheels lift slightly. She just sat there for a moment, not hearing, or seeing or thinking anything. She tried to be rational, but how could you be rational when you just murdered some one? She shook the thought out of her head…