How Do We Pick Ourselves up Now?

09

I sat alone in the living room, soaking in the quiet. Davey was taking a nap and Oliver had gone back on tour. He wanted me to go with him however, I pointed out that Davey is definitely not old enough to be on a tour bus traveling all over the place.

He'd given in shortly after that, pulling me into him for a huge hug. That was a couple of weeks ago, and he'd been calling me every day and every night. It was actually a little, nice having someone that cared about you again.

I had been thinking again though, if my mom hadn't said anything would I have eventually come back anyways? Or was I really on that road to being with Chase before coming back. Either way it didn't sound very good, especially when I have a kid with Oliver. I didn't in anyway regret coming back to Oliver however.

It was something that was bound to happen and I felt so much better knowing that I was actually his, for real this time. Today my mom was coming around to babysit for me while I run around all day. The peace and quiet was nice, but there was always something that I needed to get done.

The doorbell brought me out of my daydream, and I stood to walk to the front door to open it. When I swung the door open my mom greeted me with a hug. I waited for her to get her shoes off before walking with her into the living room.

"Thanks mom for babysitting," I said smiling.

"It's no problem hun," she said back sitting on the large couch.

"Davey's napping, he should wake up in a bit. I uh, I hopefully won't be too-" I was cut off.

"Sweetie take as long as you need to. Stop worrying so much," she said looking up at me.

I took a breath, and sighed nodding towards her.

"Love you mom," I said before shoving my shoes on and grabbing my jacket.

A couple hours later and I was walking through the mall trying to find a couple of things for the birthdays that were all coming up within a couple months. Though, I wouldn't be with any of them, I'd still have them waiting for when they got home. I had half the things that I wanted to get everyone, so the bags swung back and forth as I walked along.

I sighed when I saw what the time was. How I managed to spend the whole day out instead of going home after a few hours was beyond me. My shoes clicked as I walked to the exit of the mall. The dark sky made shadows on everything and I squinted to see my car in the dark. After five minutes I finally found my car, putting all the bags into the back seat.

I got in and started my car, and fiddled around with the stereo before putting my seat belt on.
I slowly began making my way home. When I got to an intersection I stopped when the light went red, and waited for it to go back to being green. When the light went green again I began driving.

As I did this I saw an incredibly bright light coming from the right of me, and I looked over. Only, I saw nothing and felt everything. I screamed as my wrist was smashed into the steering wheel. Everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I guess I was kind of putting this off XD