Only You Could Love Me This Way

Happiness

We stood still on the porch. Paul hopeful and me in surprise. Pursing my lips I looked down at the ground and then back at him. He stroked his thumb gently over my hand and my heart started to beat faster. Biting my lower lip I gave him a cute look causing him to smile at me.

"No," I said simply and Paul's face dropped and his hands loosened. "I mean, well, I don't know why I said that." I giggled softly and Paul looked confused not knowing if he should be happy or sad.

"So should I be happy?" Paul asked curiously and I smiled at him chuckling lightly. He smiled weakly at me and I pulled my hands from his. Gently I placed them on the sides of his face.

"Yes," I smiled at him. "Of course." Paul beamed brightly and I started laughing as he wrapped his arms around me. He spun me around and I laughed even more as he placed me back down on the ground. Paul and I stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"I like that answer." He told me and I nodded my head knowingly a childish grin on my face. Paul leaned forward and kissed my forehead gently. When he pulled away I felt the need to kiss him as well. Standing onto my toes I placed a small peck on his lips. He stared at me wide-eyed and I giggled lightly. Paul smirked at my giggle and leaned down capturing my lips.

It was soft and tender, making me want more. He kept his hands on my hips and mine rested on his shoulders. I went flat on my feet again and parted us. Paul smiled at me and I bit my lip. Good kisser.

"Ah young love." I smiled and Paul chuckled softly as he pulled me into him. We stood there just enjoying being close to each other. In three years I had never felt this happy before. Happiness like this was indescribable. It just felt so good to know that happiness was something I could feel after so long.

There was a tap on the glass door. Paul and I parted looking over at Emily who smiled and pointed to the table. Everyone was crowded around filling their plates with Emily's delicious food. Paul nudged me and I smiled as he opened the door for me. As we walked inside Seth looked up from his food.

"So are you like a thing now?" he asked looking at the two of us that friendly grin reminding me of the Cheshire Cat. Paul huffed and crossed his strong arms over his bare chest.

"Leave them alone Seth." Jared said pushing his shoulder.

"Well I'm curious." Seth said looking at Jared. He turned back to us awaiting an answer. My mouth opened slightly, I didn't know if we wanted it to be known. It was very obvious though. "Paul's thoughts are more annoying than Leah's." Seth muttered.

"Save it!" Leah growled from the archway of the living room. Her eyes narrowed at her younger brother and he turned to her shrugging his shoulders. Jacob glanced at Leah and gestured for her to tone it down. He was probably the only one Leah would even consider listening too. The girl with the short pixie cut hair grumbled something under her breath before turning to leave.

"Seth just because you're a part of the pack," Sam began and touched Seth shoulder giving it a tight squeeze. The young teen grunted from the sharp hold Sam had. "Doesn't mean you're important." Sam growled lowly and Seth pushed Sam's hand away.

"Sorry, sorry." Seth sighed holding his hands up to surrender. I chuckled softly; they all liked him even though he was a punk.

"Little punk." Jacob said kicking his chair causing it to slide forward. Seth dropped the piece of bread he was about to eat. Turning around in his seat he glared at the guy he basically idolized.

"Enough boys just enjoy the meal that I worked very hard on." Emily said jumping in before Seth could start up another argument. The youngest wolf rolled his eyes and sank back into the chair muttering a few things under his breath.

"What was that?" Jacob egged him on and Emily hit his arm lightly. They stared at each other for a second and Jacob sighed in defeat sitting down at the table. Emily smiled triumphantly and walked back into the kitchen to clean up a bit.

"I am sorry you have to deal with this." Paul whispered into my ear. I turned around smiling at him warmly and shook my head.

"No," I shook my head looking over at the table of talking people. "I love it, feels like home." Paul smiled and gestured for me to go get some food. Nodding we both finally joined in on all the fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well now they're finally together.
There are probably going to be six or seven chapters more.
After that it'll be the end...

Anyways please comment!

-Mimi