Sequel: Queens of the Night

Kings of War

Shaun

The movement of Eli attempting to get out of bed roused him from his sleep. He'd been curled around her, holding her into his chest and snowing like a mac truck. It was like the warmth was trying to crawl out of his bed, and he wasn't about to let her go without a fight. He wasn't really fully awake yet; bleary, half asleep. He knew what it was saying, but it was more of a mumble than actual words, and his eyes were hardly even open enough.

Her answer was to be expected, and it brought a smirk to his face. That was his Eli. He liked the sassy ones. He had planned on sleeping some more, but she had disrupted that and now he was much more interested in getting back to what they had been doing the night before when Xander had interrupted them. He watched her through sleepy slits while she shimmied her hips seductively, punctuating it with a teasing wink. Damn, the girl was hot. Everything about her from her fiery hair to her attitude turned him on.

Grunting, he pushed himself up and rubbed his hands over his face. he supposed he could get up and find some clothes, but there were more pressing matters on his mind. He stretched, climbing out of bed and taking a quick look around. The room was just as it had been when he climbed into bed, aside from his two dogs sprawled out on the carpet beside the bed. They were his guard dogs, there just for a little bit of extra protection. A pit bull and a rottweiler, both were formidable dogs and weighed in at well over a hundred pounds. They served their purpose well.

He arched his back until it cracked, and meandered over to stand in the doorway of the bathroom. Shaun could have just as easily waited in bed for her to get out and then told her to come back to him, but that seemed a little like 'patience' to him, and he just wanted what he wanted now. He was itching for a blunt, but that too was pushed to the back of his mind by thoughts of Eli. He would sit outside and smoke later.

A self-satisfied smirk crossed his face when she opened the door, eye-level with his heavily tattooed torso. "G'mornin', Dollface," He rumbled, voice still thick from sleep. His eyes weren't more than half open as he surveyed her. "You comin' back to bed?" He laid a hand on her hip, tracing his fingers from her rib cage down the curve of her hip and around to rest on her backside, pulling her a little closer to him. "S'too early to get up." He didn't even know what time it was yet; he just knew that she was awake now and he was still revved up from last night, and the only thing he wanted was her in his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's some Shaun for y'all (: Please comment and subscribe guys! We love your comments ^^ I run to see them all the time.